Awoo.

Team Fortress 2 mod - Sonic Player Pack

TheChickenLobster

Hey all, TheChickenLobster/Dafini here. Got something to share that I finally made and made usable.

For any Team Fortress 2 players here, I made Sonic and Others playable for the game. Should be viewable of most servers you hop across.

Here is the video to show (Download link is in the youtube description)

Here's a picture of it. 

Sonic_Team_Fortress_2_by_Toughset.jpg

Sonic Team Fortress 2  Pyro's a girl? Looks like they did more than just racing in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Now thats how it Should have been done, and I dont even care for team fortress XD

Bark should have replaced heavy though

Edited by Mandobardanjusik
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not terrible...needs more work on it. Better than what I'm capable of when it comes to source engineering.

Heads are a little bit too big, Blaze/Pyro looks horrible, but otherwise this is a pretty decent mod. If you upgrade the models then it would be a really nice mod to use.

• 7 months later...

Not my type of cake with a cherry on top. Just give the characters their original styles and we'll probably be happy then. But really, these need to be fixed