Awoo.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles: All 77 Giant Rings Challenge

Razor

ringsm.png

We decided to do yet another challenge. This time our goal was collecting every single Giant Ring in S3&K using Sonic & Tails only. 
At first, Zenon just wanted to make a walkthrough-guide to getting as many Giant Rings with Tails and Sonic in one go, but I improved the idea to getting all of them, even the ones, which are hidden along routes usually accessible by Knuckles only.

One of our goals was to use Hyper Sonic only when it's completely unavoidable. He was needed for a few moments, because he can glitch through walls that only Knuckles can crush. We also tend to use glitches as seldom as possible.

• Thumbs Up 3

Good God...there are so many in Marble Garden that I didn't know about, especially Act 1!  I've been playing this game since 1997 and I've never found them before!

• Thumbs Up 1

I wasn't aware there were that many giant rings in the game. Hell, I was finding some I never saw before even as late as 2011.