Awoo.

SEGASonic Radio & The Sonic Hour Returns, Summer of Sonic 09 Website Online!

Dreadknux

SEGASonic Radio was about the third Sonic the Hedgehog-themed radio station to hit the ‘Zone Radio Network so many years ago, but it easily became the world’s best-loved. With the recent server wipes and whatnot, progress on SSR has been slow, but I can happily announce that the new website is back online, and resident DJs are currently populating the pages on the site with details on their shows. I’m working on guiding them through on-site podcast publishing too, so you’ll be able to subscribe to a specific LiVECAST to listen to whenever you want. Check out the new SSR site now!

Related to that, it’s been a while since Roareye Black and myself have done an episode of The Sonic Hour, hasn’t it? Well, the wait for Series 5 is almost over, as I can tell you that The Sonic Hour will be returning to SEGASonic Radio on Sunday 28th June, 6pm BST! Save the date in your calendar, kiddies. We’ll probably have breadsticks to commemorate the occasion.

Now, the other big news this Summer is the return of the real-life fan convention known as the Summer of Sonic. Yes, it’s still happening, and yes it’ll still be on August 29th, 2009 in London, UK. We’re very close to finalising the venue, and we’ll be able to announce loads soon (in the meantime, I may tease some bits on my Twitter account!) - in the meantime, check out the new Summer of Sonic 2009 website! Click here to visit SOS 09!

All good stuff, yes? Yeaaaah it is. I have one or two more announcements left to give you guys, but I’ll wait a few days before I let loose on details there. Enjoy listening to SSR, check out the IRC Chatroom and get psyched for the return of The Sonic Hour, and get doubly-excited for the Summer of Sonic 2009!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• BlueFox

• AAUK

• Spanner

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome after awesome after awesome.

Good to see the SoS09 site up and can't wait to find out more info.

*coughs* Messed up in IE....

I hope you're not a permanent IE user...

Also, cool work on both of those sites. You seem to know more Wordpress shit than me. :)