Awoo.

SEGASonic:Radio Needs You! We're Looking For DJs!

Jeffhog

In the bio, when you said "name" did you mean username or real name?

Most of the auditions provided full names in the bio, though that is completely optional. You don't have to share your real name if you're uncomfortable with it - just as long as we know who we're talking to!

Okay, I've finally gotten of my Bio and Pitch written up! Now all I have left is to actually record my sample.

EDIT: Reviewing my recording and will submit my entry shortly!

EDIT 2: FINALLY... after much painful waiting, uploading, and RE-UPLOADING, I managed to upload my clip and send my email! Wish me luck!!!

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand TIME! 

The auditioning period for SEGASonic:Radio DJ spots has now come to a close! No more entries will be accepted this point onward - you snooze, you lose.

...technically I SHOULD be snoozing right now... 3am isn't a good time to be awake...

Anywho, big, big thanks to all who've submitted their entries in hopes of joining the team in time for the station's relaunch! An announcement (in a separate topic) indicating the chosen few is to be made within the next few days!

That being said, I request a lock for this. This thread has served its purpose for a call to arms, methinks.