Awoo.

Sonic 1 & 2 : Taxman & Stealth Edition; coming to iOS/Android, most likely consoles too ("BUY THESE" - Retro)

azoo

*Looks at recent posts*

I SWEAR SEGA, IF THIS DOESN'T COME TO CONSOLES I......will be very upsetunsure.png

• Thumbs Up 7

Holy shit. The amount of effort they would have had to put into it to make Knuckles work... crazy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sega really WASN'T joking or just making a statement when they said they were putting more effort into their ports. I mean DAMN!

So is it out on Android or just iPad?

Just iOS for now unfortunately, I hope the Android version is out soon cause I wannit :c

(But I want it on consoles even more. Especially Wii U.)

Edited by SuperLink

Dear god this better fucking come to consoles now! I NEED THIS!

I'm a little bemused over how the itunes page for the game mentions "7 zones" in the game's description.

I'm guessing Final Zone is its own little zone, or something.

Holy shit. The amount of effort they would have had to put into it to make Knuckles work... crazy.

It was probably pretty easy considering this is a port rather than emulation of Genesis tech

• Thumbs Up 1

You know a console release COULD happen next week considering we've passed the days for updates on PSN and XBLA. I don't see why this would be held off from there other than the whole problem of Backbone.

Okay... I don't even know if this is possible in Sonic 1 without a lot of effort but...

Someone... please... get all the emeralds. Then 50 rings... Double jump.

Is he in?

• Thumbs Up 9

I'd really like to know that too.. or if there are any other cool hidden extras.

You know a console release COULD happen next week considering we've passed the days for updates on PSN and XBLA. I don't see why this would be held off from there other than the whole problem of Backbone.

Sega would have given it a lot more lead up. Dump it on PSN or XBL next week and no one would know it was there.

I'm a little bemused over how the itunes page for the game mentions "7 zones" in the game's description.

I'm guessing Final Zone is its own little zone, or something.

I've always counted Final Zone as its own zone, so... yeah, I think SEGA has too. xD

and Hogfather, I'll try getting all the emeralds to see if he is in, don't you worry. ...Tomorrow, that is. I'm tired.

Edited by Super Spindash

I already told spindash if he can find out! If not, someone get the game, send me your phone and I'll get them for you!

I swear I'll give it back.

So which one of you maniacs is going to do a live stream of the game on youtube?

and Hogfather, I'll try getting all the emeralds to see if he is in, don't you worry. ...Tomorrow, that is. I'm tired.

Send me your phone! Run around and bring the phone to me! I'll check! I don't sleep anymore!

• Thumbs Up 2

So aparently they fixed the special stages, they now rotate smoothly and are quite hard.

Super Sonic will not be in this version. He wasn't in CD. Besides IT DOESN'T NEED SUPER SANIC. Sonic 1 is already awesome without it.

Edited by -Bender-

Tails and Knuckles are playable!? On top of widescreen, visual enhancements, Time Attack, optional Spin Dash, and a remastered soundtrack?

...This needs to be ported to consoles, Sega.

• Thumbs Up 2