Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

It's not April 1st for me yet, but I plan on saying to my best friend that I don't like Sonic anymore. :P

I look forward to that one topic every year that says "NEW SONIC GAME ANNOUNCED".

The one that already got locked?

Well, it's not April 1st where I live yet, but I normally don't do any pranks myself. I've had friends try to prank me before, but it never really gets me. That Toonami thing last year was incredible though, and I was actually expecting it to turn out to be a joke at any second, it was so amazing to see it wasn't.

If anything does happen to trick me this year though, I'll post it in here.

Edited by krazystitch

The one that already got locked?

Well that was this years, only 365 more days to go. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Bleh, my country is a giant load of bullshit. April Fools doesn't exist here.

Or at least it's either not today or it's as popular as it is everywhere else. It's incredibly boring and one of the reasons of why I hate this country.

Edited by Colours Inferno

Bleh, my country is a giant load of bullshit. April Fools doesn't exist here.

Or at least it's either not today or it's as popular as it is everywhere else. It's incredibly boring and one of the reasons of why I hate this country.

That's not true, it's just it's not April 1st but December 28th. Just like the Friday 13th/Tuesday 13th difference. That it's like that in most of LA

Edited by Polar Vec

April Fools is my favorite holiday, I always look forward to seeing what insanity comes from it every year.

Something I always look forward to seeing on this day every year?

WaluigiLogo.jpg

Wah!

Also, it looks like Linkara is actually going to review a lamp on April Fools, that should be amusing.

Edited by Reed Richards
  • Thumbs Up 2

I can't tell whether or not I like this holiday or not. On one side it can be funny and harmless, but when I'm told that I left the water in the sink running all night long, scaring the hell out of me, I just get annoyed.

Yeah, I usually see it as a huge waste of everyone's time and it just ends up annoying the hell out of me in the end.

• Thumbs Up 8

I'm planning something special for you all.

Trust me.

It's very special.

Very special indeed.

• Thumbs Up 6

One year I taped down the button on the sprayer hose to the kitchen sink, so when the sink came on, instead of water coming out the faucet, it came out the sprayer hose. Yeah, I got in trouble, but it was funny xD

Not sure what I'll be doing this year. Completely forgot about it until about an hour ago!

(By the way, I loved the home page layout, that was funny biggrin.png).

• Thumbs Up 1

April Fools is dumb and I'm not taking part this year.

Good one!

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm still waiting for Pokemon Kart 3D!

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 2