Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

The Sonic 4 (Ep1 & Ep2) microsite - http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/ - no longer works. It has been taken down because Sonic Team have no intention of releasing anymore episodes of Sonic 4.  

Do you beLIEve me?

Serious talk, it was deactivated days ago, not today.

I wonder if SEGA will post another fake trailer on their blog like 'SEGA Bass Fishing of the Dead' last year. Maybe they will finally release a teaser trailer for Big's survival horror game ^^

I figured they'd show up somewhere today, I figured!

It's funny because they actually made the effort of putting them on the game and make them playable.

• Thumbs Up 2

Komodin is Komo-done; now, there is only Komodos! 

I call you that even when you're Komodin.

• Thumbs Up 1

April Fools is dumb and I'm not taking part this year.

Awww, you're so funny I don't believe you. =P

Edited by Gabz Girl

T̖̝̦͈̖͍̍͒ͧ̊́o̮ͩ̀̓ͣ͂̓͛̎ ̵̸̦̝̩͎̆̀͐͟b͊͛͌ͭ҉͇̦̰e̶̺̙̗̟̬͌ͦ̇̈̈́̾̈ͦͧ ̖̹̝̩̤͍͌̄̒ͫ̂ẖ̢̧͎̯̰ͥ͆o̴̵̰͍̯͆̃̅̌͟n̸̴̝͓̰̜̙̓̈́ͣͤ͐͐̾ͣ͟e͆ͪ̐̐͊͐̎ͨ̚͏͇̼̩͙̰͍͚͓͙ş̯̝̦̝̜͇̀̒͊́̓͐ͣ͝ͅͅt͙̤ͬͤ͊ͅ,͍ͫͨ̅ͬ̑͡͝͝ ̴̛̲̜͉̦̲̲̤͉̔͐ͨ̎̌Ī̆̎̈́ͭ͜͢҉͓̮̗͍̺̰̹'̷̺̮̲̞̦̐̏ͨv̛͉̬̝̩̹̬̎̉͗ͪe͎̤͉̲ͫͭ ̷̞͍̞͇ͣ͢j̵̛̤̲̥̰͕̏̊̾̌ṳ̯͖͔͇͋ͣͯ̋s̵̩̙̬̉̃͘ț̼̬̥͖̑͊ͭ͜ ̵̈́ͣ̑̇̊̀͑̅҉̬̫̤̱͓̮ͅb̙̼ͨ́ͪ̏̚̕͝͠ẹ͔̹̰̰́͊ͣͧ͒ͣͤͦ̀ë̵̦̰͇̫̩͓ͨͧ͗͌͆̒͂ͅn̦̭̝̥̯̍ͫ̿ͪ͐̌͘͟
̦̻̀̈́̎ͣ̾̒͋̐ͤ͢l̨͉͓̐̄ͤ̄͆̚͝ǫ̳͉ͫ̀̎͂̈̓ͨ̏́͢ͅō͛ͤ͏͉̼̟̼͕k̴̡͈̠̃̀́͝i̧̬ͮ́́ñ̗͈̲̤͍͙͖̉͛̅̂̃ͥ̒͘g̣͑̈́͜͞ ̛̬̎̒̏ͮͫ̊̐̄͜f̣̤̳̜̄ͫ̄́̀̓̒o̖̰̝̝̟ͨ͋ͮ̋͂ͭͣ̄̚r̛͖̹̹͍̙͆̐̇̂̀ ̶̥̙͈̮͍̗̺̟̊̋̽̎ͯ̈̿͛̚å̡͔̩̬̯͛̀nͯ̅ͥ̚҉͕̜̬͔̖̫̪̞ ̡͑̊͛҉͔̺̳̹o̟͚͕̩̝̜͈͇͎ͥ͒ͨͪ̔͢p̢͙̪̬͕͔̘̞̣̓̌̀p̨͇̀̀͆̑̿̌͠ö͇̝ͥŕ̡̺̓͋̾̉͞͞t̸̶̻̣̮͈̙͈̝͕̣ͩͦ͝u̯͓͇̭͙͔͗͌̔ͯͮ̽͌n̦͙̆́̑̇í̘̝̳͙̣̩̽͊͟ͅt̨̡̫̖̤̟̺̙̒͗ͨ̇̃̌y̤̩͍͌ͤ̕ ͚̭̬͈̲͔͓͚̆̈́̀́t̵̲̿̍ͫ́ͅǫ͙̯͖̩̥̞̳̤͒
ͥ͟͟҉̙͙ư̘͎̦͉̜̎͊̍̀͠s̨͕͚̟̤̳͍̫̝̳̃̌͒̋ͬͫͯe̟͓̘̟̝̤̝̎̌̕ͅ ̴̰̩͕̭̪̌͋̃ͣͣ͡t̬͎̖̤̓̏̃ͫ̈́ͮ̂h̴̖͔̘̑̆ͮͥͥ̓̓̈͠i̶̩͇̯̖͇͚͓̰̍ͩͅs̡̹̃ͬ͆̏́͘ ̢̠̣̮̝͔̜̪̩̪ͦ̿ͨ̇͋͑̌ͯ̀͢c̣̑̿͊ͨ̍̆́̚̚̕ͅṛ̯̣̭͚ͫ̓̎ͩͅe͙̟͒ͫͫ̇͑ͥĕ͇̖ͮ̔̅͑̆ͦ̓͑́p̢͇̦̭̪̬̪̘͊͂̔͒̽̂̿y͉̰̯̩͓͈̓ͧ͛͒ ͙̞̞̫̈́͒̿͟͟f͋̐͊̂͋͆͏̞o̳͉͕̱̬͔̣͎͌̈́͐ͤ͒ͅņ͇͕̱̦̦̙̉͒̆̂̊͗͛͗͂͘t̷̼̩̹͕͇̠̮ͧ͗̾̌͒̌ ͎̬̖̹̥̭̹̈́̅̾̋̆̎̏g̦̭̹̜̬̗̩̮͖̓͛͛ͥ̾͘e̛̯͖̼̹̬͉̳̎̒͌̓̇͛̚n̡̹̠͙̻͕̦̪̂̌͋͆ͦe̡̮̠̝̣͂̆͒͑͆͠ͅr̫͍̲̥̭̺͙̐̐͛̅̅ͣ̐̌͡a̘͎̰̯̱̩͙͎ͫͧ͒ͬ̃̔͟t̢͗͊͗̉̑͏̦̜̱̙̗̯ǫ̴͙͙̟̲̒̕ṙ͎̦͗́ͅ.̘͕ͬ̀̏͢
̫̝̜̯̹͚̪̂̊͂ͦ͛̓͠͠ͅÌ̗̖̯͖̰̤͚̌̈̈ͮ̓͆̑͢ͅt̵̝͖̒̌̌̑ ̻͎̩̯̳͗ͩ̉̔ͪͧ̍ͩ̂f̺̻̭̈̏į̦͎̭ͪͯ̌̽̂ͯ͝t͖̘͎̬͚͍ͥ̎̓͞s̢͓̭̫̗͋ ̷͔̪̇ͦ̐i̧̯̎̾̒͋̏̍̎n̴̐ͭͯ̋́̓̔҉̛̬̰̭͈̣̞ ̸̫͙̔͛̄̍̈́̿̄s̺̼̘̲̹̠͖̜ͥ̆̇͠͠u̢̜̞̤̺̼̓̅ͮ͌̌͟r̝̰̬ͧ̕p̷̧͎͍̻͚̖̃̇̃͑͋̐̒ͧŗ̛͇̭̻̈́ͫͪͭḯ̧̛͈̠̙͙͇̪̮͓͈͒s̸̤͚̠̱͔͗ͣ́ͫͅi̔̄͘͏̧͍̙n̶̜͙̠ͤ́͛ͭ̈́̓ͥ͢g̖̘̯̜̊̓ͅl̵̼̯̓̃̇͋ͪ̇ͫ͊y̧̮̘̰̙̳̅ ̸̨͉͇͚͚̞͙̔ͪ̿̑ͫ͝m̛̟͈̱ͫa̓͝҉̬͓̝̙̰̺̰̻̱ņ̥͙̜̱̜̒̽̆̀ÿ͚̟̾͠
̵̰͓̬̫̯̼̱̳ͨ̓̿m̵̲͕̱̖̹̣͇̈́̓̀͡e̷̜̺̟͔̖̖̙̙͂ͅs̝̮̬̞̯̍̿͊̀ͪ̐̀͜s̞͈̃ͦ͋ͤa̡̡͚̯̟̹͉̻̯̤ͯ͗̓̉͆̃̏g̶̴̟͖̝̐͒͒̆ͮ͆̇̿͟e̫̩̹͙̮̲͇͂̈́̓̄ͬ̀̊̉ ͎̺̼̳͎̮̮̥̜͐̔̒̇̔͐͒̌́s̟̝ͧͭy̷̯̼̖͈͔̤̰͛ͦͭ̐ͯͪ̅͋͟s̲͖͔̯̗͉͍̋͐ͦ̄̇ͥ̚t̳̙͕̺̙ͮ͗͟e͓̼̖͙̥͍̞̦̿̐ͭͦ̚ṁ̶̡̹̬͖̟̝̩ͬ̋̋ͣ͒͐̌s͔̼͈̤͆̈̊͠.̳̬̩̜̅̾̏ͩ͘ ̪̠͔͖͖̫͍̋͌ͯͪ̑͐N͕̬̠̘̞̬̓ͯ͆ǫ̰͉̰̥̖̝̫̹̜͐ͨ̔̎̈́͡t͐̄̾͒͗̎̎͏̛͉͕̮͔̱̼̗̺ ̣̗̜͇̘̘ͥͣ͢i̷̛͎͎̩̣̹̻̬̅̿͂ͫͦ̋͌n͉͌ͪ͛̾̀ͩ͆ ̘̹̦̺ͪt͐ͩͪ̀̅̄̀͏̤h̷̤͈͋̆ͮ̿e̵̼̞͈̺̰͔̓̋͋̌͢
̫̣̹̭̖̉͌̍ͅͅs̙̦̘͙̲͎̹̪ͣ̅͘͟t̢͚̹̳͙͓̖͍̍ͧā̸̤͓͚̞ͣͥ̐̂̚t̵͕̖͎͖̠̣̮̖ͪ̑̅̕u̡̨̪̞̲͈̇͘s̫͔̮͓̟̉ͭ̐͌ͬͯ̓̕͡ ̴̥͇͇̮̪̺̤ͦ͊͐̌ͣ̒ṳ̸͚͇͕͈͚̠̈́ͬ͘͢p̢̦͕̫̘̬̜͐̔̅̎͞d̪̻̝̘̼̫̞̂͐͑͊̓͋̀ą̛̗̮͈͓̥̺̼ͭ̆͋̐͒̾͆̎̚͡ͅt̢͍̠̮̥̮̒̊̾̇͒ͪ̈̅̿͘e̛͙̯̖͔͉ͩͨͪͦ́͌ͦ͞s̐͛̿̂ͫͪͦ҉͓̥͚͔̠̞̹̻͘,̙̜̜̬̩̟̳͕̿ͦ͂͐̔͜ ̶̭͍̟̟͍̥̮̀̅ͩ̋t̛̟̥͙̥͕́̄͌́h̵̡̙̰̲̰͒̿̓͋̉o̱͓̾̽́ͬ̚͡ṳ̧͂̎̂̓ͬ̒͋ͤ͒͝ͅg̺̰̊̉ͮͮ̓͟h̙̠͎͖͚͓̬͕͂͐̈̌̑.̴̛̺̣ͯͦ̀̀̒̔̋͟ ̴̥̲̀͘O͙͈̟̼̱̦͎̠͛͑ͯ̍̔͊ͤ̂͌͢͢͝ͅh̲̣̤̮̖̲̙͆ͣͣ̆̉̑ͯ̍
̘̣̘̝͙̓̈́̏̐ͣ̚͘w̶̡̭̟̻̋ͮ̌̾́ẽ̠̘̥̼̗̘̗͗̿̀̕ͅl̨̬͙͂̽ͭ̽l̸͕̮̤̩̪̣ͥͮͥ̏͜.͂̐ͪͪ͒ͫ͗̽҉̞̠͖͍̀

What's the point of April Fools honestly, a bunch of idiots playing pranks.

April Fool's Day was derived from how the ancient Norse had a day in honor of their Mischief god Loki on April 1st.

T̖̝̦͈̖͍̍͒ͧ̊́o̮ͩ̀̓ͣ͂̓͛̎ ̵̸̦̝̩͎̆̀͐͟b͊͛͌ͭ҉͇̦̰e̶̺̙̗̟̬͌ͦ̇̈̈́̾̈ͦͧ ̖̹̝̩̤͍͌̄̒ͫ̂ẖ̢̧͎̯̰ͥ͆o̴̵̰͍̯͆̃̅̌͟n̸̴̝͓̰̜̙̓̈́ͣͤ͐͐̾ͣ͟e͆ͪ̐̐͊͐̎ͨ̚͏͇̼̩͙̰͍͚͓͙ş̯̝̦̝̜͇̀̒͊́̓͐ͣ͝ͅͅt͙̤ͬͤ͊ͅ,͍ͫͨ̅ͬ̑͡͝͝ ̴̛̲̜͉̦̲̲̤͉̔͐ͨ̎̌Ī̆̎̈́ͭ͜͢҉͓̮̗͍̺̰̹'̷̺̮̲̞̦̐̏ͨv̛͉̬̝̩̹̬̎̉͗ͪe͎̤͉̲ͫͭ ̷̞͍̞͇ͣ͢j̵̛̤̲̥̰͕̏̊̾̌ṳ̯͖͔͇͋ͣͯ̋s̵̩̙̬̉̃͘ț̼̬̥͖̑͊ͭ͜ ̵̈́ͣ̑̇̊̀͑̅҉̬̫̤̱͓̮ͅb̙̼ͨ́ͪ̏̚̕͝͠ẹ͔̹̰̰́͊ͣͧ͒ͣͤͦ̀ë̵̦̰͇̫̩͓ͨͧ͗͌͆̒͂ͅn̦̭̝̥̯̍ͫ̿ͪ͐̌͘͟

̦̻̀̈́̎ͣ̾̒͋̐ͤ͢l̨͉͓̐̄ͤ̄͆̚͝ǫ̳͉ͫ̀̎͂̈̓ͨ̏́͢ͅō͛ͤ͏͉̼̟̼͕k̴̡͈̠̃̀́͝i̧̬ͮ́́ñ̗͈̲̤͍͙͖̉͛̅̂̃ͥ̒͘g̣͑̈́͜͞ ̛̬̎̒̏ͮͫ̊̐̄͜f̣̤̳̜̄ͫ̄́̀̓̒o̖̰̝̝̟ͨ͋ͮ̋͂ͭͣ̄̚r̛͖̹̹͍̙͆̐̇̂̀ ̶̥̙͈̮͍̗̺̟̊̋̽̎ͯ̈̿͛̚å̡͔̩̬̯͛̀nͯ̅ͥ̚҉͕̜̬͔̖̫̪̞ ̡͑̊͛҉͔̺̳̹o̟͚͕̩̝̜͈͇͎ͥ͒ͨͪ̔͢p̢͙̪̬͕͔̘̞̣̓̌̀p̨͇̀̀͆̑̿̌͠ö͇̝ͥŕ̡̺̓͋̾̉͞͞t̸̶̻̣̮͈̙͈̝͕̣ͩͦ͝u̯͓͇̭͙͔͗͌̔ͯͮ̽͌n̦͙̆́̑̇í̘̝̳͙̣̩̽͊͟ͅt̨̡̫̖̤̟̺̙̒͗ͨ̇̃̌y̤̩͍͌ͤ̕ ͚̭̬͈̲͔͓͚̆̈́̀́t̵̲̿̍ͫ́ͅǫ͙̯͖̩̥̞̳̤͒

ͥ͟͟҉̙͙ư̘͎̦͉̜̎͊̍̀͠s̨͕͚̟̤̳͍̫̝̳̃̌͒̋ͬͫͯe̟͓̘̟̝̤̝̎̌̕ͅ ̴̰̩͕̭̪̌͋̃ͣͣ͡t̬͎̖̤̓̏̃ͫ̈́ͮ̂h̴̖͔̘̑̆ͮͥͥ̓̓̈͠i̶̩͇̯̖͇͚͓̰̍ͩͅs̡̹̃ͬ͆̏́͘ ̢̠̣̮̝͔̜̪̩̪ͦ̿ͨ̇͋͑̌ͯ̀͢c̣̑̿͊ͨ̍̆́̚̚̕ͅṛ̯̣̭͚ͫ̓̎ͩͅe͙̟͒ͫͫ̇͑ͥĕ͇̖ͮ̔̅͑̆ͦ̓͑́p̢͇̦̭̪̬̪̘͊͂̔͒̽̂̿y͉̰̯̩͓͈̓ͧ͛͒ ͙̞̞̫̈́͒̿͟͟f͋̐͊̂͋͆͏̞o̳͉͕̱̬͔̣͎͌̈́͐ͤ͒ͅņ͇͕̱̦̦̙̉͒̆̂̊͗͛͗͂͘t̷̼̩̹͕͇̠̮ͧ͗̾̌͒̌ ͎̬̖̹̥̭̹̈́̅̾̋̆̎̏g̦̭̹̜̬̗̩̮͖̓͛͛ͥ̾͘e̛̯͖̼̹̬͉̳̎̒͌̓̇͛̚n̡̹̠͙̻͕̦̪̂̌͋͆ͦe̡̮̠̝̣͂̆͒͑͆͠ͅr̫͍̲̥̭̺͙̐̐͛̅̅ͣ̐̌͡a̘͎̰̯̱̩͙͎ͫͧ͒ͬ̃̔͟t̢͗͊͗̉̑͏̦̜̱̙̗̯ǫ̴͙͙̟̲̒̕ṙ͎̦͗́ͅ.̘͕ͬ̀̏͢

̫̝̜̯̹͚̪̂̊͂ͦ͛̓͠͠ͅÌ̗̖̯͖̰̤͚̌̈̈ͮ̓͆̑͢ͅt̵̝͖̒̌̌̑ ̻͎̩̯̳͗ͩ̉̔ͪͧ̍ͩ̂f̺̻̭̈̏į̦͎̭ͪͯ̌̽̂ͯ͝t͖̘͎̬͚͍ͥ̎̓͞s̢͓̭̫̗͋ ̷͔̪̇ͦ̐i̧̯̎̾̒͋̏̍̎n̴̐ͭͯ̋́̓̔҉̛̬̰̭͈̣̞ ̸̫͙̔͛̄̍̈́̿̄s̺̼̘̲̹̠͖̜ͥ̆̇͠͠u̢̜̞̤̺̼̓̅ͮ͌̌͟r̝̰̬ͧ̕p̷̧͎͍̻͚̖̃̇̃͑͋̐̒ͧŗ̛͇̭̻̈́ͫͪͭḯ̧̛͈̠̙͙͇̪̮͓͈͒s̸̤͚̠̱͔͗ͣ́ͫͅi̔̄͘͏̧͍̙n̶̜͙̠ͤ́͛ͭ̈́̓ͥ͢g̖̘̯̜̊̓ͅl̵̼̯̓̃̇͋ͪ̇ͫ͊y̧̮̘̰̙̳̅ ̸̨͉͇͚͚̞͙̔ͪ̿̑ͫ͝m̛̟͈̱ͫa̓͝҉̬͓̝̙̰̺̰̻̱ņ̥͙̜̱̜̒̽̆̀ÿ͚̟̾͠

̵̰͓̬̫̯̼̱̳ͨ̓̿m̵̲͕̱̖̹̣͇̈́̓̀͡e̷̜̺̟͔̖̖̙̙͂ͅs̝̮̬̞̯̍̿͊̀ͪ̐̀͜s̞͈̃ͦ͋ͤa̡̡͚̯̟̹͉̻̯̤ͯ͗̓̉͆̃̏g̶̴̟͖̝̐͒͒̆ͮ͆̇̿͟e̫̩̹͙̮̲͇͂̈́̓̄ͬ̀̊̉ ͎̺̼̳͎̮̮̥̜͐̔̒̇̔͐͒̌́s̟̝ͧͭy̷̯̼̖͈͔̤̰͛ͦͭ̐ͯͪ̅͋͟s̲͖͔̯̗͉͍̋͐ͦ̄̇ͥ̚t̳̙͕̺̙ͮ͗͟e͓̼̖͙̥͍̞̦̿̐ͭͦ̚ṁ̶̡̹̬͖̟̝̩ͬ̋̋ͣ͒͐̌s͔̼͈̤͆̈̊͠.̳̬̩̜̅̾̏ͩ͘ ̪̠͔͖͖̫͍̋͌ͯͪ̑͐N͕̬̠̘̞̬̓ͯ͆ǫ̰͉̰̥̖̝̫̹̜͐ͨ̔̎̈́͡t͐̄̾͒͗̎̎͏̛͉͕̮͔̱̼̗̺ ̣̗̜͇̘̘ͥͣ͢i̷̛͎͎̩̣̹̻̬̅̿͂ͫͦ̋͌n͉͌ͪ͛̾̀ͩ͆ ̘̹̦̺ͪt͐ͩͪ̀̅̄̀͏̤h̷̤͈͋̆ͮ̿e̵̼̞͈̺̰͔̓̋͋̌͢

̫̣̹̭̖̉͌̍ͅͅs̙̦̘͙̲͎̹̪ͣ̅͘͟t̢͚̹̳͙͓̖͍̍ͧā̸̤͓͚̞ͣͥ̐̂̚t̵͕̖͎͖̠̣̮̖ͪ̑̅̕u̡̨̪̞̲͈̇͘s̫͔̮͓̟̉ͭ̐͌ͬͯ̓̕͡ ̴̥͇͇̮̪̺̤ͦ͊͐̌ͣ̒ṳ̸͚͇͕͈͚̠̈́ͬ͘͢p̢̦͕̫̘̬̜͐̔̅̎͞d̪̻̝̘̼̫̞̂͐͑͊̓͋̀ą̛̗̮͈͓̥̺̼ͭ̆͋̐͒̾͆̎̚͡ͅt̢͍̠̮̥̮̒̊̾̇͒ͪ̈̅̿͘e̛͙̯̖͔͉ͩͨͪͦ́͌ͦ͞s̐͛̿̂ͫͪͦ҉͓̥͚͔̠̞̹̻͘,̙̜̜̬̩̟̳͕̿ͦ͂͐̔͜ ̶̭͍̟̟͍̥̮̀̅ͩ̋t̛̟̥͙̥͕́̄͌́h̵̡̙̰̲̰͒̿̓͋̉o̱͓̾̽́ͬ̚͡ṳ̧͂̎̂̓ͬ̒͋ͤ͒͝ͅg̺̰̊̉ͮͮ̓͟h̙̠͎͖͚͓̬͕͂͐̈̌̑.̴̛̺̣ͯͦ̀̀̒̔̋͟ ̴̥̲̀͘O͙͈̟̼̱̦͎̠͛͑ͯ̍̔͊ͤ̂͌͢͢͝ͅh̲̣̤̮̖̲̙͆ͣͣ̆̉̑ͯ̍

̘̣̘̝͙̓̈́̏̐ͣ̚͘w̶̡̭̟̻̋ͮ̌̾́ẽ̠̘̥̼̗̘̗͗̿̀̕ͅl̨̬͙͂̽ͭ̽l̸͕̮̤̩̪̣ͥͮͥ̏͜.͂̐ͪͪ͒ͫ͗̽҉̞̠͖͍̀

A message generator? That's cheating!

Try to find out the word by adding the letters in bold:

Some others shall not be trusted, ironic. Oh, come on, that's easy.

Answer:

Sonic

April Fool's Day was derived from how the ancient Norse had a day in honor of their Mischief god Loki on April 1st.

Precursors of April Fools' Day include the Roman festival of Hilaria, held March 25,[2] and the Medieval Feast of Fools, held December 28,[3] still a day on which pranks are played in Spanish-speaking countries.

In Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (1392), the "Nun's Priest's Tale" is set Syn March bigan thritty dayes and two.[4] Modern scholars believe that there is a copying error in the extant manuscripts and that Chaucer actually wrote, Syn March was gon.[5] Thus, the passage originally meant 32 days after April, i.e. May 2,[6] the anniversary of the engagement of King Richard II of England to Anne of Bohemia, which took place in 1381. Readers apparently misunderstood this line to mean "March 32", i.e. April 1.[7] In Chaucer's tale, the vain cock Chauntecleer is tricked by a fox.

In 1508, French poet Eloy d'Amerval referred to a poisson d’avril (April fool, literally "April fish"), a possible reference to the holiday.[8] In 1539, Flemish poet Eduard de Dene wrote of a nobleman who sent his servants on foolish errands on April 1.[6] In 1686, John Aubrey referred to the holiday as "Fooles holy day", the first British reference.[6] On April 1, 1698, several people were tricked into going to the Tower of London to "see the Lions washed".[6]

In the Middle Ages, up until the late 18th century, New Year's Day was celebrated on March 25 (Feast of the Annunciation) in most European towns.[9] In some areas of France, New Year's was a week-long holiday ending on April 1.[2][3] Many writers suggest that April Fools originated because those who celebrated on January 1 made fun of those who celebrated on other dates.[2] The use of January 1 as New Year's Day was common in France by the mid-16th century,[6] and this date was adopted officially in 1564 by the Edict of Roussillon.

A study in the 1950s, by folklorists Iona and Peter Opie, found that in the UK and those countries whose traditions derived from there, the joking ceased at midday.[10] But this practice appears to have lapsed in more recent years.

From Wikipedia. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

Also this has some information on April Fools: http://news.discovery.com/history/origins-of-april-fools-day-20130401.htm

The wait is finally over! girlvoicegirlvoicegirlvoice...

Youtube needs to add the new layout to every channel as April 1st joke.

...Permanently