Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

TF Industries has bought Reddit

You may have heard that Reddit bought Team Fortress 2 today. We can officially confirm that this is in fact the case. So if any Reddit staffers are reading this: Hi, boss! We're working pretty hard over here. Well, back to work.

Okay, the Reddit guys've probably stopped reading by now, so we can be square with you: Reddit only thinks it bought us, because that's what we told them when we met them over the weekend to sign all the legal documents. What they don't know is that when a bird flew into a window during the signing and everybody on the TF2 team got scared and some of us started crying, that was a little something we in the business world call a distraction.

The "bird" that "flew" into the window? Not a bird at all. It was a squirrel launched from a t-shirt cannon by one of our guys across the street. The part where we got "scared"? Daniel Day Lewis-level method acting by the TF2 team. The part where some of us started "crying"? That was because the sound of the squirrel hitting the glass was a lot louder than we thought it would be and was legitimately scary. So technically real, but still under the umbrella of our overall deception.

Once the Reddit guys were thoroughly distracted, we took advantage of them awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact with us and switched the legal documents for newdocuments. Documents that said we actually secretly bought them. Business.

In celebration of our Reddit purchase, we're going to add some new Reddit-themed items to the game. There's also plenty of neat stuff we're working on and would love to tease. But realistically, because today is the International Day of Foolishness, anything we told you guys would just be met with suspicion. And when have we ever trolled our community? Never, that's when. Okay, maybe that one time.

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=10307

Shrek is green.

Dollars are green.

You know what this means?

136482161420.jpg

He's the Illumimati.

Edited by Burnt Ash (Yacker The 2nd)
  • Thumbs Up 4

You know all of those E3 gifs that go about in terms of "who won E3? that declare Nintendo the winner?

We should have one for April Fools. I think Nintendo wins based on the Nintendo Direct and the Pokémon college application FB thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is how I shall spend my April Fools!

I'll be back. FOR ONE DAY ONLY!

You're lying to yourself.

You will never leave now, Wools.

Welcome Back! 

Wooly-san. is. back.

THE PLOT THICKENS

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

MAJORA'S MASK ON THE 3DS

HOLY SHIT

HOOOOLY SHIT

Way to steal that directly from Vizard...

SomecallmeJohnny and some.....unexpected guests commentate over something special. 

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)
  • Thumbs Up 3

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

MAJORA'S MASK ON THE 3DS

HOLY SHIT

HOOOOLY SHIT

543973_556050044435859_309821023_n.jpg

I see it stacks up pretty well.

• Thumbs Up 2

I see it stacks up pretty well.

*rimshot*

Edited by Weegee

GUYS FINALLY WII U GETS A GREAT UBISOFT EXCLUSIVE

Assassin's Creed: Hylian Creed published by Ubisoft Mexico, coming 2014.

WHIn2m2.jpg

SO. JEALOUS. T_T

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=525662560812764&set=a.217441738301516.55689.214747491904274&type=1&ref=nf

Edited by MarioTahPlumber

I've heard all your complaints about how staff don't post enough in Sonic topics and took them to heart. I spent the last few days replaying every single Sonic game in the series to help remind me what made me so obsessed with the series and why I'm here, and I discovered that I never really fell out of Sonic at all - the true fan was inside me all along !!

This is like that one time where you confessed your secret tsundere love for MLP last April Fools.

And we all know how that turned out.

Anyways, I don't plan on doing anything big for April Fools this year after I was caught, arrested, and hung for my Ponyville murdering spree last year.  But it's still fun seeing you all have fun.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guys, Lucasfilm has announced their new legion with Kelloggs, and now, they're making a new Star Wars-related flavor of Pop Tarts!

tumblr_mkk5ljivpv1qcbo9lo1_500.jpg

Mmm, yummy carbonite!

Edited by Burnt Ash (Yacker The 2nd)
  • Thumbs Up 7

Don't know if this was posted yet. Awful but LOL.

I saw this before but didn't bother posting it because it was lame. Sega you can do better than this. =/

This is like that one time where you confessed your secret tsundere love for MLP last April Fools.

And we all know how that turned out.

Anyways, I don't plan on doing anything big for April Fools this year after I was caught, arrested, and hung for my Ponyville murdering spree last year.  But it's still fun seeing you all have fun.

Being a Sonic fan is so much harder than being a brony, trust me

• Thumbs Up 2