Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

Square Enix has revealed a screenshot of the newest Kingdom Hearts game! It's called... Destiny Islands.

tumblr_mkl9i3CFov1qgvvtno1_r2_400.png

Edited by Burnt Ash (Yacker The 2nd)
  • Thumbs Up 1

This just in, NASA has finally confirmed they have found water on Mars!

WaterOnMars2_gcc_big.jpg

it's funny, cuz there actually IS water on Mars.

Square Enix has revealed a screenshot of the newest Kingdom Hearts game! It's called... Destiny Islands.

I want to hit you so hard lmao.

As I slept peacefully last night, Lord Sonic.exe himself came to me in my dreams and touched my cheek. With his blessing I have taken up his legacy, starting this fair April.

I once told someone they have a spider on their head, and my friend who was behind the unsuspecting prankee dropped a giant rubber tarantula on her head.

On a level from one to ten, how afraid was the victim? The more likely a person is to piddle themselves, the more effective your prank was.

TF Industries has bought Reddit

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=10307

Now this is the perk of having dev teams that are from our generation, we get the kinds of jokes like these.

Guys, Lucasfilm has announced their new legion with Kelloggs, and now, they're making a new Star Wars-related flavor of Pop Tarts!

Mmm, yummy carbonite!

How delightfully nightmarish. I approve.

snicker-karenljuj3.gif

Okay...I laughed a little that time...

• Thumbs Up 1

Capture-6_zps45746cda.png

Shit Tornado, you are freaking ​thorough 

Tornado did get me for a second. I was looking at the new rule topic and was like "What the hell? Solkia's a mod now?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Guys, I have come back with amazing news!

DreamWorks, listening to highly copious amounts of fan demand, is now making a Shrek 5! They just released this newest image of Shrek's redesign! Look at how much better it looks than the green pile of poop that was the previous one !!

tumblr_mkgabgvxcj1qkmc16o1_500.jpg

I can't WAIT for this movie, Shrek looks BEAUTIFUL! <3

Oh I get it now. Wow. Only thing that gives it away is the post count. Other wise, I thought Solkia was a mod too.

Copying another person's profile, doesn't he know it's April Fool's Day and not opposite day. Some people mang.

• Thumbs Up 3

Copying another person's profile, doesn't he know it's April Fool's Day and not opposite day. Some people mang.

Opposite day would be pretty fun though. 

I call impersonating Discoid!

Netflix adds a few more categories today, making it much easier to find what you're looking for.

tumblr_inline_mklr4duomt1r38ipa.jpg

Finally, the category of movies I watch.

• Thumbs Up 8

Netflix adds a few more categories today, making it much easier to find what you're looking for.

tumblr_inline_mklr4duomt1r38ipa.jpg

Finally, the category of movies I watch.

Well that's convenient. Did you also try "Over the top acting"?

SEGA leaked a photo! Dark Super Sonic is gonna be in the next Sonic game!

tumblr_mkjlx4ZC6t1rjleimo1_500.png

• Thumbs Up 3

I have found something... SEGA has come to leak the final boss for the Sonic game to be released this year. The big confrontation we've been waiting for since 1999...

tumblr_mjifjeCglt1rlrnwdo1_500.jpg

Aww yeah, this game is going to be awesome.

Is it bad I kind of want to see an orca as a final boss in the next game now?

Well. That or an orca-truck cyborg. Yeah... that'd work nicely, don't you think?

The usergroup colours are back to normal and the reaction was what I expected for its nearly 24 hour run (pretty good!). I'm a little surprised nobody noticed the Easter egg I threw in though (which is still there). (:

The usergroup colours are back to normal and the reaction was what I expected for its nearly 24 hour run (pretty good!). I'm a little surprised nobody noticed the Easter egg I threw in though (which is still there). (:

You mean the TSS front page?

You mean the TSS front page?

Nope, that's the TSS Staff's AF. The one I'm referencing is on the forums somewhere. smile.png

Nope, that's the TSS Staff's AF. The one I'm referencing is on the forums somewhere. smile.png

The Knucklehead theme being closer to being finished? At least it looks more red since the last time I checked.

Well, guys, I had a fun time being Felix for a day, Star Wars, Anime, and all. And no one in the world was surprised.

Well I had fun being ME for the day. I will be off fairly soon I supose. Don't miss me too much.

tumblr_m9ranlAdoj1qdlkyg.gif

Nothing happened at work today, but I got a kick out of TSS's home page. It was nice to relive that classic layout style and it amazes me at the same time to how much website layouts and content have changed over the years.

DeviantART's April Fools joke gave me a chuckle as well. I actually got a comment on my page from someone who was "matched" with me through it too.