Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

Post counts dood. I memorized them.

We should count ourselves lucky. Some forum models (such as Proboards) actually allow administrators to edit the post counts manually.

Yes that doesn't make sense when one thinks about it, but it's a great way to keep post count from being used as an identifier. :P

I knew some people wouldn't catch on the the post counts. I know many of you that well.

stare.jpg

So it really didn't occur to me at the time to use an accented letter for the e in her name.

The More You Know! :P

I knew some people wouldn't catch on the the post counts. I know many of you that well.

I just remembered you're in the top 20 posters and went from there.

Nepenthe had me thinking she was you, however, albeit promoted to modship for the day for the sake of a prank. Well-played. :(

I'd just like to note that usernames cannot be taken as display names. If someone's username is, say OMGbiggestSonicfan123, then no one except OMGbiggestSonicfan123 can use that display name.

That's actually how I got my name stolen that one time, if anyone remembers. Luckily, the staff helped me retrieve my name and put an end to that fiasco. I am ever grateful for their help.

Edited by Cola