Awoo.

LucasArts shut down. Star Wars 1313 & First Assault cancelled, 1313 originally Boba Fett game. Update Post #47

Badnik Mechanic

If they can get DICE working on a new Battlefront game, Visceral working on a Boba Fett game and Criterion working on a new Pod Racer, I will be very happy with this move.

DICE are too busy being drained dry of all their talent til they lose it all and their content becomes just as forced and milked as Maxis had become.

Battlefront 3 will be made as Battlefield 5: Slightly Futuristic Warfare with Darth Vader DLC

Hmm, this could be very good, or very bad. Kinda like EA in general IMO.

I'll hold judgement until I play one of their games.

Battlefront 3 will be made as Battlefield 5: Slightly Futuristic Warfare with Darth Vader DLC

Battlefield 4: Star Wars DLC.

Knowing EA... does anyone here think this wouldn't happen? Hmmm Hmmmm? HMMMMM!?

• Thumbs Up 1

So I suppose hoping that Namco Bandai makes an arcade flight game with the Star Wars license is out of the question at this point?  I would probably purchase that game as I am itching for a spiritual successor to the Rogue Squadron series utilizing all the starfighters from the Star Wars universe and not just the main ones such as the X-wing, TIE-fighter, etc.  Plus I'd like to see a dogfight through Coruscant again as the last time that happened was when I played one of the bonus missions on Battle for Naboo.

Wait.. just noticed this means less/no games on Steam and use of Origin service... ffffffff

If they can get DICE working on a new Battlefront game, Visceral working on a Boba Fett game and Criterion working on a new Pod Racer, I will be very happy with this move.

Let's hope so! If it weren't for EA I would be ecstatic right now.

Wait.. just noticed this means less/no games on Steam and use of Origin service... ffffffff

That might be something that Disney has control over rather than EA.

That might be something that Disney has control over rather than EA.

Hopefully. The fact that EA is developing AND publishing kind of scares that off.

Can Bioware make KotOR3 now?

Yes, but it'll be a Gears clone, just like Mass Effect became.

It will also have a set quest series that fucks everything that you did and will later be patched up.

Bioware. wub.png

Welp, I can't wait for Star Wars Battlefront being a Battlefield clone, which is in turn has become a clone of Call of Duty. THE CYCLE GOES ON.

So, uh.

Can Bioware make KotOR3 now?

Catalyst.png

SO BE IT

The prospect of KoTOR 3 is nice. And there's a decent chance they pick up 1313. I hope Traveller's Tales can still make a Lego Star Wars 4, though. We still have Clone Wars seasons 3-5 and now Episodes 7-9 left.