Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

No, seriously, do I need a reason for choosing this image for my desktop? It's all kind of awesome!

H0OxubF.jpg

Well, apart from the obvious Aosth Sonic absence, this image is...how can I say it? A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I love the idea of Sonic (and ol' Ivo, of course) meeting all of his different incarnations. In fact, it's one of the tropes I like the best. One of the few Sonic Fan-Fic I read from start to end was such a fic. I don't remember the title though.

Of course all credit is due to Ben Bates and Matt Herms.

http://herms85.deviantart.com/art/Inside-the-No-Zone-212531047

Edited by Nald From Never Lake

Yes, it's cluttered. Yes, I won't be able to play Lost World. Yes, I feel like crying. Yes, I'm not getting anything Sonic this year. But I can't help but join in the fun guys.

Sonic Lost Worlds has now replaced my desktop wallpaper. I still adore Unleashed but I have a huge feeling this game is gonna be replacing it.860lyFN.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Speak of the devil Faseeh! I liked that image so much I had to have it as a desktop too!

34zy9s9.png

• Thumbs Up 2

EVERYONE.  POST YOUR NEW SONIC LOST WORLD DESKTOP!

LostWorld_zps1f2c27af.png

I absolutely adore teaser images like these sometimes; they make fantastic desktop backgrounds.  It's a pretty good picture honestly; the world in the back just draws you in.  Having Sonic and Tails flying up to it gives it a sense of scale in just how grand it is.

Me like-y.

Edited by Nix

Verte, why is your desktop so clean. How do you do it.

I wouldn't call it clean, I'd call it cluttered blink.png  The printer software and the Vodaphone stuff is all defunct because I replaced my printer-scanner and don't use Vodaphone any more and there's stuff there that doesn't need to be there. I think I'll clean it up and put the programs on the desktop that I actually use alongside the ones already there that I use.

Well, here's a screencap of my latest desktop wallpaper.

Screenshot-CurrentDesktop_zps2a00e506.pn

This not only shows my love for the Sonic franchise, seeing as it's the Sonic Lost World promo image, but it also shows my love for Google products, as this desktop screenshot was taken on my Acer C7 Chromebook, which runs Chrome OS. Call me a Google fanboy if you want -- not entirely unjustified, seeing as I also got a Nexus 4 smartphone, a Nexus 7 tablet, and the Chrome browser on my Windows 7 laptop -- but, hey, I know what I like. 

What do you think of it? Good? Bad? Meh?

• Thumbs Up 2

I interrupt this barrage of Sonic Lost World desktops to present my shoddily thrown together Ace Attorney Duel Destinies desktop.

sjV8rNL.jpg

Not the best, but I wanted to show my hype for the the game and the localization. The blue and red gradient was completely unintentional as I just wanted a simple looking background for the logo, but I think it represents Phoenix and Apollo nicely.

Now I just gotta finish Trials & Tribulations and Apollo Justice before this releases. :V

• Thumbs Up 2

GxY0heO.jpg

After seeing all the wallpapers in this thread, I feel really boring in comparison. >:L

Just ignore the folder in the corner. Nothing to see there...

Edited by Dandp
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

WsUd2yo.jpg

I have a collection, they're on a slideshow which changes every 10 seconds or so, but this is my latest, so I thought I'd show it off.

983891_385364038238990_445125105_n.jpg

My new desktop wallpaper is of various members of the Ass-Kickers of the Fantastic ... er, I mean the Guardians of the Galaxy getting ready for battle.

The members shown here are Drax The Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Starlord, Gamora and Groot.

I read the 2008 series again recently and it was still pretty good, plus I'm really excited for the movie so I change my wallpaper to a picture of them. Also, "Groot" is one of the best sound effects ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

4f7a4609-77b6-4460-8990-1d90f54bd533.jpg

Alright, so this image came courtesy of a preview image for a Mario model pack download over at Gary's Mod to show what's included, and it was too madcap to pass up as my current background.

By the way, the Recoil Pad (next to maniac Mario's head) sucks. I need a new controller.

• Thumbs Up 2

snapshot1nw.png

Willing to bet this is the first and last anything with WMaker will be posted. Running Linux and instead of KDE I'm on my favourite, WindowMaker. It fits into how I work and do things on a computer more seamlessly then any of WM I've ever used. Combined with a few lightweight programs like XFE I can recreate this basic setup almost any computer.

I don't know what the background is which is why I'm posting it. Does any one here know what it is or where it came from?

jzDmuDL.jpg

Being a massive Assassin's Creed fan I have this as my BG on my laptop happy.png

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

• 2 weeks later...

gU68WoO.jpg

Just in high anticipation for Man of Steel. I saw this poster on tumblr, and I thought it would look great as a desktop image, so here ya go.

Made this in Paint.NET the other day... decided to set it as my background. I present to you, shitty blue hedgehog and his shitty pink recolour stalker girl!

L1rzcm9.jpg

and nowwwwwwww sleep because I'm tired, haha.

• Thumbs Up 2

59qk.png

I'm a huge Sly Cooper fan and my username's "Sly4Good" so it's extremely fitting that I have a Sly 4 desktop. But yeah, here you could see all my shitty games, files, and a folder I keep filled with Sly reference art and junk.

Let the likes commence. XD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   TOTALLY APPROVE of your wallpaper <3

So anyway, my computer is set to change every 30 seconds and I go through 240 wallpapers so far...  but this is my newest one.  2rhmi9s.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's my current Desktop wallpaper:

p7c1.png

I just changed to this last night. It's Dark Tohka from the light novel and anime series, DATE A LIVE, hacking away with her ridiculously large sword. Saw this in the preview for the Second Season at the end of the First Season of the anime adaptation and thought she looked awesome, and I said to myself, "This would make a sweet background for my desktop!" and made it so. I'm really digging this show's designs for the female characters.

Edited by Tomoki
  • Thumbs Up 1

I change my desktop background way too much, but here's what it's like as of now. I have dual-monitors, so it's always a challenge to find a picture I like that keeps good quality between the two. I prefer one image that takes up both monitors rather than two wallpapers. But on the subject of the wallpaper- I loved the time I had with The Last Of Us, so I absolutely needed to make it may wallpaper!

Es23t4Y.jpg?1