Diz

Main monitor

e3w6.png

Secondary monitor

i3r7.png

Both wallpapers were made by the lovely DiscoDiva :3

• Thumbs Up 1

CAfjJeN.jpg

This is my desktop and as you can see it is of a carpet.

I have chosen this carpet (or rather rug) over many others for its colour, its fleecy texture and the general impression one receives that it would be perfect for a cold winter's night, perhaps with a pair of spectacles and/or a fireplace nearby.

I would have a cycle of other, rather less impressive carpets (or rugs) located in the aptly-named 'carpet' folder; however I have misplaced them and cannot share them.

Apologies,

Carpet

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh boy this is going to be very embarrassing. Well for a bit it was this.

megaman_x_wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d4bafc9Being the huge mega man fan I am, I was originally looking for a classic poster, but when I found a poster with every maverick and character on it I couldn't resist.

My second one is even more embarrassing. 

Img_984321_17954445_0.jpeg

I am a huge tokustastu fan(for the most part) and yet the only one i tend to pay attention to are power rangers, kamen rider, metal hero, ultraman, and few others. It's bad yes but I can't help but enjoy it. I think it's the fight scenes that keep bringing me back to this junk. This image in particular is from the first sentai series Himitsu Sentai Goranger. I was going to change it to the second sentai Jakq but then I found something I loved more, but is the most embarrassing of them all.

Contrast_Concept_Art_Fair.jpg

This image is concept art from a recent indie video game called contrast. I really enjoyed the music an art style of the game. Something about this artwork always gives me a strong sense of familiarity and deja vu for some odd unexplained reason. I love it when it's highly detailed, imaginative, creepy, or happy. Strong moods. Let the making fun of begin.  

ToJ61R1.png

The wallpaper is from an anime series that I like, it's Kotone Kirishima from Nyan Koi. As for the desktop icons, I like Doge.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Since I've been watching through Soul Eater recently, I figured why not?

deJF7mG.jpg

It's a good show, I really like it so far. 

I don't think I've posted mine, yet.

25rz8jr.jpg

I seriously love my new laptop.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

GpprNo6.jpgWho is this handsome fellow? Good question.

This is The Question, specifically the Justice League Unlimted version, he is one of my favorite characters in the show due to his cool look, great quotes and Jeffrey Combs' voice acting.

In addition that city in the back of him looks pretty great and makes for a great background.

Here's my current one, it's Inori Aizawa, the new Internet Explorer mascot.

6tp5LuD.jpg

desktop_zpsa7e23276.png

Kinda got back into Naruto thanks to Shippuden being on Toonami..aand also the Manga. this is the result. XD

• 2 weeks later...

jr1BqG9.jpg

Decided to change my desktop background to reflect what I'm currently watching through. 

(Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is really fucking good BTW all of you should watch it)

1jlxt5.jpg

I think it's obvious right now that I'm in an extreme Fire Emblem high, and I mostly thank Awakening for that. This game was just and still is such an amazing experience for me. I loved all the characters and the main story really tugged at my strings. What I expected to be a simple Fire Emblem experience quickly turned into my top 10 games of all time.

I chose this pic specifically because my main romance route in this game is My Unit/Robin (usually named "Jin" as a reference to David Vincent as Male Voice 1) paired with Lucina. She was also one of my favorite characters alongside FemMorgan, Cordelia, Chrom and Libra. (Though I still have the biggest boner for Marth)

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's my latest desktop wallpaper. It depicts a twilight-transitioning-to-night sky filled with stars.

OHUY1fM.png

It looks beautiful, huh?

• Thumbs Up 4