Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

Welp, I've gone back to Blazblue as of late, so I figured it was time for a new background.

2AXkNdI.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually switched it to something of Rouge a few days ago. It was kind of a pain in the ass to find a 1366 X 769 one of her, but this was my favorite one that I could find, as generic as it may seem.

HExvPgI.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was browsing through DA, I found this nifty little wallpaper and didn't think twice before applying it  ^_^

1dA3aYv.jpg

I ended up buying a Mac Mini last week so here's the desktop.

tumblr_no26eunhBK1sn0i0ao1_1280.png

It's mainly going to be used for Graphic Design, Web Design, and Art.

There.

Desktop:

pqdesktop_by_raygirldash11-d8sv6v8.png

Mobile:

vellamobile_by_raygirldash11-d8sv9m9.png

Previous one had Klonoa on it.

voUKO6g.jpg

Theme park the Efteling's most famous darkride Fata Morgana...at night! Cleaned up my desktop a bit too since there were a lot of unimportant documents and folders left there from years ago.

mFoMeCG.jpg

Decided it was time to move on from my SEGA Hard Girls slideshow at last. That said, I'll probably take a gander through my photos for another shot, undecided. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9n0g57W.png

Pretty hyped for Wright in PXZ2, so I got his official art on my desktop.

I guess you can call this the wright choice for a desktop background.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm a bit of an EVA fan. Had to do this once I found that RGB NERV skin for Rainmeter.

555977775ed97.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I saw the teaser trailer for the new Deus Ex, I had to create a quick desktop for it XP.

desky2015_zpsmygsscgm.jpg
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, here's a screengrab of one of my current desktop wallpapers:

RrTrxCq.jpg

I've been obsessing a bit over the Kingdom Hearts series lately, you see, and I want to give one of my all-time favorite video game final levels a little representation. This is the the Gummi Ship view of the End of the World. That text and lines you see there are intentional--I think they help make it stand out a bit and make it not just be a black void. It also helps to identify just what on Earth this is supposed to be, without being too "in the way".

q2TdJx4.jpg Samuraiii Jackkkkk

so much hp shovelware 

hmmm after looking at my desktop I feel like playing freedom planet now

• Thumbs Up 1

udz59AB.png

Only the best for my computer.

Taskbar is autohide, just showed it just for the picture. That Persona clock in the top-right corner actually works and it was made to work with the program Rainmeter. You can find that here.

Also, if anyone wants the amazing Carl wallpaper which clearly shows how much I fucking love ATHF and how fucking sad I am that it's on it's final season, you can find that here.

Go softly into the night, my love.

• Thumbs Up 1

udz59AB.png

Only the best for my computer.

Taskbar is autohide, just showed it just for the picture. That Persona clock in the top-right corner actually works and it was made to work with the program Rainmeter. You can find that here.

Also, if anyone wants the amazing Carl wallpaper which clearly shows how much I fucking love ATHF and how fucking sad I am that it's on it's final season, you can find that here.

Go softly into the night, my love.

As soon as I saw the link for the carl wallpaper I downloaded it immediately 

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Yona of the dawn yesterday and I enjoyed it a lot. Plus, I hadn´t changed my wallpaper since last year, so it was about time I had a new one :V

tFxtB1q.jpg

Yona´s anatomy annoys me a lot but eeeh wallpaper is cute so whatever

• 4 weeks later...