Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

c1b724bdaffcc472d0e610535afa9bce.jpg

My desktop background now is a Marvel cover variant I really like.

Everyone is cute here but the highlight is the DOOM Kitty, Doctor Doom and cats, two of my favorite things combined into one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I learned about this thing called Rainmeter and I personalised my desktop to make it more fancy and stuff. I like it.

iEgz6yQ.png

I wish I knew how to change the colour of the font for the media player though. It kinda blends in with my wallpaper now. :/ 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Applejack1973 said:

Capture_1.jpg

I'm going to say that, even in this thread, the "No image-only posts allowed" rule still applies. Just a quick little sentence about the desktop is good.

I currently have my desktop set to revolve between several different Superman wallpapers. Interestingly, even though it's supposed to change every ten minutes, sometimes it will just get stuck on one for a really long time. This is the one it's on currently:

Desktop_zpsvfeyqju1.png

The poster for the B-movie that was George Reeves' first appearance as Superman. Did you know that, even though Superman and the Mole Men is literally the first feature-length superhero movie ever, it wasn't even mentioned on Wikipedia's "superhero film" article until I personally added it today? They even mentioned theatrical compilations of George Reeves Superman TV show episodes, but not it. (To be fair, maybe they mistakenly thought it was a compilation of TV show episodes, since they later released it as a 2-part episode in the show.) For whatever reason, it's a surprisingly obscure film. Personally, I found it quite enjoyable (it's actually my favorite superhero movie that I've watched, but I've watched very few), though to be clear it's a B-movie through and through.

56df30dbb1f86_Desktop2016.thumb.jpg.1551

Assassin's Creed Syndicate wallpaper in the background. Coming from a AC fan like me.

Here's mine. I have to take my computer around campus with me so I couldn't go too overboard. Think I found something that fits my interest while keeping it sleek and somewhat professional:

desktop_38.png

All hail Moon! I don't know why I keep all those icons around. Might clean it up later.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

CjFO0d0.jpg

I edited a wallpaper together because the ones I had were on the left side of the screen, covered by my icons. And I like this Sonic render.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just decked out and improved my desktop! Reorganized everything to certain sections and moved the icons around so the characters wouldn't get obscured.

gFMQ8GX.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 months later...

357iyeZ.png

Hope I don't make anyone too jealous.

• Thumbs Up 5

did a new rainmeter customisation after a year of the same theme yesterday. thinking of changing the wallpaper but i'm really happy with it! 

rainmeter theme 2 in jpeg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

3Av1RD8.jpg

So, for a little project I'm doing, I looked up some Famicom only games and found this cool piece of artwork for Shin Onigashima.

It's got a nice classic game vibe and it's dang cool looking, so here it is, sitting on my laptop.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

1rsN0Wd.jpg

Had this desktop on my mind, so I captured a heaps of frames while recording the cutscene and I thought this one was the best. I'm probably not going to have it for long, but I don't mind it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

2poth1u.jpg

Needless to say, the Digimon Adventure tri. dub hype has claimed me. (Along with the annual Halloween hype. Thank you, Dinosaur Dracula!)

• 1 month later...

an6dEJV.jpg

Rosie giving me a double dose of inspiration when I have one of those days when I just want to go back to sleep.

Let's do this shit.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

In case anyone wants a full look of it, I've recently drew a pic of my two main OCs from a series I'm working on. I personally thought it looked good enough to warrant a wallpaper so that's what I did.

L8Y53q.png