Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

• 2 weeks later...

I love Trails in the Sky. I'm currently playing SC and loving every single moment of it.

And what else....everything is pretty messy xD

Sin título.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've had this desktop for months. I've been thinking recently of changing it for variety's sake, but it's hard to convince myself to do so because it's just so absolutely wonderful - it's hard to imagine doing better than it. The original was made my MJBeautiful / smile.tumblr.com (no longer a working address), I made a slight variation so it would work better on my screen (I always keep icons on the left and I added some extra space there so they wouldn't cover up MJ that much).

Zs5WyRW.png

It's been quite a while since I've posted my desktop pics so here ya go:

553114423_DesktopScreenshot2018_07.19-21_12_39-1_39.thumb.jpg.d1fc549291d722f0a92a10e8f3f07060.jpg

Been playing Project CARS 2 for quite some time and used the photo tools in the game and outside of the game. That and I cut down desktop clutter since my last build.

• Thumbs Up 1