Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

Welp I updated mine.

theytookovermydesktop_zps9e1f1bc2.png

Metalocalypse is one of my favorite shows ever and I still find it fucking hilarious.

Wait...

Why do I have flies on computer? lol I dunno.

I was trying to be ironic with those desktop buddies running around. :<

• Thumbs Up 1

desktop040613.jpg

Found this awesome pic of some Asuka cosplay from Neon Genesis Evangelion and couldn't resist using it.

Stripes are nice. :D

an_evening_walk_by_itshelias94-d5k5w32.p

So I wanted to change my wallpaper from the one I had before and then Jungle Joyride and Adabat have always been my most favourite stages from the Sonic series and then I just searched on Google and found this glorious picture. It's made by ItsHelias94. It's just beautiful. The lighting effects, the surroundings. It's one of those rare Sonic stuff you see which focuses on surroundings, on a modern level and not a level from the classic era, more than him, and I really like that. The water is also very natural and as a whole, this looks really relaxing, and peaceful, I don't really like the sky much but that's only if I really had to pay attention to it :P

• Thumbs Up 3

So I wanted to change my wallpaper from the one I had before and then Jungle Joyride and Adabat have always been my most favourite stages from the Sonic series and then I just searched on Google and found this glorious picture. It's made by ItsHelias94. It's just beautiful. The lighting effects, the surroundings. It's one of those rare Sonic stuff you see which focuses on surroundings, on a modern level and not a level from the classic era, more than him, and I really like that. The water is also very natural and as a whole, this looks really relaxing, and peaceful, I don't really like the sky much but that's only if I really had to pay attention to it tongue.png

I think the sky is okay, anyway this is some awesome master piece, I gotta use it as a wallpaper someday!

Wallpaper3_zps16e6cc2f.png

Isn't this the most fabulous desktop you've ever seen?

You bet your sweet lil' rump it is, and that's why I have it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Here is my desktop at the moment.

desktopngz.png

It's a Linux Mint 14 KDE install running some form of KDE 4 which has very quickly become my distro of choice. There are no icons on the desktop because I like everything to look simple and tidy when I boot up my computer.

The taskbar (I don't know what they call it on KDE 4 now) is setup so it's somewhat transparent and overall dark. I like how it looks as I prefer darker desktops and I find them easier on my eyes.

If you want to know what the image is just plug in what it says to Google as I'm sure no one here doesn't know what Ratchet and Clank is.

Edited by SkyLlama

65663_370272733081454_1093929903_n.jpg

My new desktop is of the Marvel charcter of Bessie Hellcow, the vampire cow, yes this is really a thing.

That concept is so delightfully silly, I decied to put Bessie's scary face on my desktop, a nice thing to see everytime I turn on my monitor.

Are iPad wallpapers welcome?

901811_285777418220986_1199418194_o.jpg

I may or may not have an inner RayMort shipper

What game is this from??

and here's my Wallpaper

10pzfrq.jpg

From one of my Favorite Animes: Soul Eater. Pardon the cluttered desktop.biggrin.png

How can you get anything done with a desktop with that many icons 0_o

That's my little secret. (I have no idea how.)

• Thumbs Up 1

funnypothead.png

Sorry if I made a desktop repost but this is a funny 4/20 pic that I just love xD
If you're curious on what it says, it says:
Silver - "I'm NOT a marijuana Plant!!"
Knux - "Hello Ganja leaf..."
Too funny xD.

32424_371610162947711_1730289562_n.jpg

I found this pretty amusing picture of Hank Hill as Spike Spiegel on Tumblr and liked so much to make it my desktop.

"I'm just an old fashioned cowboy, I'll tell you what."

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally got around to making a new setup after getting my PC back yesterday. I had considered doing so before, but loved my previous setup so much that I couldn't think of a way to top it.

After losing that thanks to the PC crash, however, I decided now was as good a time as ever to update.

517c48decc8cf.jpg

As you may have noticed, I quite like clean, minimalistic setups. Also the sky. And water.

Just looks clean, dawg.

I had to alter the original wallpaper background in Photoshop -

517b6185774e7.jpg

517b6160037fc.jpg

Edited by Discoid
  • Thumbs Up 2

NRprKBT.jpg

Current background to my Samsung Galaxy S III. If it isn't obvious, it's the iconic Luxo Jr. lamp (seen in the Pixar logo) and starred ball in the lot of Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryville, California. I've always loved Pixar, and the simplicity of the image just made for a good background.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 6

Finally got around to making a new setup after getting my PC back yesterday. I had considered doing so before, but loved my previous setup so much that I couldn't think of a way to top it.

After losing that thanks to the PC crash, however, I decided now was as good a time as ever to update.

As you may have noticed, I quite like clean, minimalistic setups. Also the sky. And water.

Just looks clean, dawg.

I had to alter the original wallpaper background in Photoshop -

Wait that's not windows 7, what OS is that chrome? Ubantu?

Wait that's not windows 7, what OS is that chrome? Ubantu?

It's Windows 7. I just used Rainmeter.

2013-04-30145916_zps78fe3e43.png

Here's a screencap of my latest background for my Nexus 4. I'm not sure about its amazingness, but at least it looks pretty, right?

• Thumbs Up 1