Awoo.

Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

4f7a4609-77b6-4460-8990-1d90f54bd533.jpg   Alright, so this image came courtesy of a preview image for a Mario model pack download over at Gary's Mod to show what's included, and it was too madcap to pass up as my current background.   By the way, the Recoil Pad (next to maniac Mario's head) sucks. I need a new controller.
.......WHAT THE HECk?!!?

Currently have three wallpapers that cycle every uh... *checks* 30 minutes. SPOILERS DUE TO THREE GIGANTIC PICS.

First: 

XoQW6Gk.png
talk shit get fit

So yeah first one is the Wii Fit Trainer from SSB4. To me she's the best fighter from the game (so far), but you already know that considering my name. But yeah found this in DeviantArt and it's the best I could find so whatever. 

Second: 

Q1JsGrI.jpg fuck you you dick

Second one is concept art of Dimitri Rascalov from Grand Theft Auto 4. Sure, he's a backstabbing little bitch, and ingame he looks ugly as all heavens but goddamn his concept art is pimpin' as hell. Found this on... I forgot where I found it, BUT WHO CARES.

Third: 

yVyIdz9.jpg braaains

Final one is the loading screen of Call of the Dead from Call of Duty: Black Ops. In case it wasn't obvious by now, big CoD Zombies fan here. Call of the Dead is one of my favourites. I mean, you have to face a Zombie George Romero that can smack you with a goddamn stagelight. That's game-of-the-year content there! not really but still. 

Updated my wallpaper and reorganized a few things.

desktop_zps788d7460.jpg

I really like how simplistic, but still really cool, the red logo on the black background looks. 

Edited by DocAzure

New wallpaper, got bored of the other one very quickly.

I wanted to give my desktop a new breath of fresh air, and tried Rainmeter. I wasted like an entire day with this program tongue.png

btw, these are the members of the "Generation of the miracles" (Kuroko no Basket) in their birdified form. It´s pretty cute!

nc99.png

Edited by Ristar

ff70e1b2063f8a20c107fe7fbda89ca9.png

Took a shot of my Mac's desktop. The image is one of the watercolor backgrounds used in Only Yesterday, a film by Studio Ghibli. I thought it looked really beautiful, and with how little icons I have on my desktop anyway, it looks great.

I decided to now use one of my own characters as a wallpaper because it looks pretty dang good as one and it's the first time that's the case  no I'm not conceited or anything shut up

j9r2.png

I had a sonic wallpaper I made, but I accidentally created it with the wrong size, so it didn't fit my screen correctly.30ea.png

Edited by Newgeneration

So I thought I figured I needed a new background, and what better one to use than combining two of my favorite things..Animu:

1ZCyoax.png