Awoo.

[MUSIC] Summer of Sonic CLUB SONIC.. What songs do you want to see on it?

BlitzChris

So, some of you may have seen up on the SSMB facebook page, we've managed to get a nice clean version of the Club Sonic session from the 2012 Summer of Sonic. You can even download this version here: https://soundcloud.com/blitzchris/mixset-club-sonic-12-summer-of

With big thanks to Gavvie and foreversonic for their help with recording.

NEW QUESTION:

The question I want to pose to everyone, is "Which Sonic/SEGA songs with vocals do you want to see in the next Club Sonic session?"

Go!

• Thumbs Up 4

I command it.

THIS SPECIFIC VERSION. RIGHT HERE.

Not that I'll be there to enjoy it, but still... ;w;

• Thumbs Up 7

Nope Vizard, if you want the Burning Rangers to GO! You better be prepared to use the original track 

BOOM

but this Club Sonic needs to become Club SEGA and get down with the Adder's Lair Wilderness yo~

• Thumbs Up 2

I won't be there, but YOU HAVE TO HAVE CRISIS CITY MODERN.

It's just a glorious track.

Is there any chance you could somehow remix into the track the line from Conan The Barbarian where he says this...

I'm sure Sega won't mind... .. .. I think.

100% MORE TECHNO AND GUITAR COMBINED ACTION!

Seriously. Hearing this track would be amazing, considering it's probably my favourite in the HD Generations soundtrack.

Not sure how likely some of these can be, but heres some awesome Sega OST tracks which are not the usual suspects...

Time Gal

Anything from the Mr Bones game.

Revenge of Shinobi (boss fight)

And anything from The House of the Dead.

Loving some of these examples :) Keep them coming. Fair bit of love for Crisis City!

The usual rule with Club Sonic is that we have to avoid Dubstep (not sure if we'd get away with Trap..I have one in mind though). That flying battery remix above is probably a good example of a wicked track, but something we couldnt use.. :/

Stuff people can jump around to will top the list. :) Also, which tracks with lyics would people want to hear? (especially that we havent used before).

Edit: Not hugely familiar with the Free Riders soundtrack, but that is groovy as!

Just another quick recommendation, EAR's remix of Bomber Barbara on the SSMA 2012 would be amazing to use, if you can. Definitely one of my favourites on the album, and it certainly would fit in a kinda disco event like this.

• 3 weeks later...

New question everyone!!! Which original tracks with VOCALS would everyone want to hear? Preferably tracks you haven't heard in a while/at previous SoS :)