BlitzChris

[MUSIC] Summer of Sonic CLUB SONIC.. What songs do you want to see on it?

So, some of you may have seen up on the SSMB facebook page, we've managed to get a nice clean version of the Club Sonic session from the 2012 Summer of Sonic. You can even download this version here: https://soundcloud.com/blitzchris/mixset-club-sonic-12-summer-of

With big thanks to Gavvie and foreversonic for their help with recording.

NEW QUESTION:

The question I want to pose to everyone, is "Which Sonic/SEGA songs with vocals do you want to see in the next Club Sonic session?"

Go!

100% MORE TECHNO AND GUITAR COMBINED ACTION!

Seriously. Hearing this track would be amazing, considering it's probably my favourite in the HD Generations soundtrack.

Loving some of these examples :) Keep them coming. Fair bit of love for Crisis City!

The usual rule with Club Sonic is that we have to avoid Dubstep (not sure if we'd get away with Trap..I have one in mind though). That flying battery remix above is probably a good example of a wicked track, but something we couldnt use.. :/

Stuff people can jump around to will top the list. :) Also, which tracks with lyics would people want to hear? (especially that we havent used before).

Edit: Not hugely familiar with the Free Riders soundtrack, but that is groovy as!

Just another quick recommendation, EAR's remix of Bomber Barbara on the SSMA 2012 would be amazing to use, if you can. Definitely one of my favourites on the album, and it certainly would fit in a kinda disco event like this.

New question everyone!!! Which original tracks with VOCALS would everyone want to hear? Preferably tracks you haven't heard in a while/at previous SoS :)