Awoo.

TSS COMMUNITY RELEASE: The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Yeah, Jaime's idea definitely sounds cool! It'd be nice to see my favorite tracks' behind-the-scenes. I won't be able to cooperate in the operation due to time and computer memory restraints, but I don't care, I WANNA SEE HOW SCARLET RED ROSE WAS MADE DAMMIT

Also

"Yeah so I like totally borrow this Sonic AtS/BtS track and then mercilessly ste- er, borrow, the chord progression. Keep messing with the piano roll to get something half-decent, yeah? Okay that's a wrap, now I go to Looperman and take a drum loop. Yeah that's cool now I apply some default Mixcraft/Nexus/M1/Triton patches onto this and call it a day GOODBYE"

^ That would more likely than not be mine, lol

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Also, this should be a pretty good time to say this. For everyone who already checked my tracks (and everyone who didn't), it's Glimmer Grove, not Cove. That was just a mistake on Viz's part. Fas, I'm expecting you to fix it for YouTube.

Alright.

Yeah....

About this...

Just wanted to respond to JezMM here regarding the End of the World remix. Did you notice the mini-remix of All Hail Shadow towards the beginning of Shadow's section of the song? Gave me a little chill each time I've played the song, it was brilliant.

Oh yeah, I noticed all the extra mixes.  In fact I'm convinced there might be some I missed since I couldn't detect Dusty Desert in Act 4 nor Kingdom Valley in Act 7.  Though in both the former and latter case I assumed they were deliberately replaced with Silver and Shadow's theme.

Oh yeah, I noticed all the extra mixes.  In fact I'm convinced there might be some I missed since I couldn't detect Dusty Desert in Act 4 nor Kingdom Valley in Act 7.  Though in both the former and latter case I assumed they were deliberately replaced with Silver and Shadow's theme.
Consider me late on the reply, but I'll state what happened :-) With Shadow and Silver both having theme songs, it's natural both had more weight. It also happened though that both Dusty Desert and Kingdom Valley both were difficult to integrate, former being musically sparse and latter being musically complex. For Silver's segment, the pungi melody in the "Quicksand" variant of Dusty Desert can be heard on the dubstep bass. I can understand that being difficult to hear as most would be mindblown at the wubwubwubs :-P Shadow's was a little clearer as the brass riffs in the "Lakeside" segment of Kingdom Valley were heard in the flute lead in the first half of his segment. Makes sense as Shadow is the only character that went to a place he had been during his story, albeit going down that passage backwards while riding a hangglider. Either way I appreciate your responses a lot! I thought I'd get shot down because of generic OC Remix hate, but it made me feel it was worth chipping in :-D
  • Thumbs Up 2

Consider me late on the reply, but I'll state what happened :-) With Shadow and Silver both having theme songs, it's natural both had more weight. It also happened though that both Dusty Desert and Kingdom Valley both were difficult to integrate, former being musically sparse and latter being musically complex. For Silver's segment, the pungi melody in the "Quicksand" variant of Dusty Desert can be heard on the dubstep bass. I can understand that being difficult to hear as most would be mindblown at the wubwubwubs :-P Shadow's was a little clearer as the brass riffs in the "Lakeside" segment of Kingdom Valley were heard in the flute lead in the first half of his segment. Makes sense as Shadow is the only character that went to a place he had been during his story, albeit going down that passage backwards while riding a hangglider. Either way I appreciate your responses a lot! I thought I'd get shot down because of generic OC Remix hate, but it made me feel it was worth chipping in :-D

Ahhh thanks for the insight, gonna have to see if I can hear them next listen.

And dude your stuff is awesome!  Would people really hate on you just coz you have stuff on OC Remix?  I mean I can understand the dislike of the "quality control" barrier they have, I always used to be a VGMix man myself back in the day (is that... even still going?), but... yeah music is music at the end of the day, that should be all that matters.  D=

Can't wait to hear your stuff for the Sonic CD album, I loved your Project Chaos and The Sound of Speed contributions too.  =D

Edited by JezMM

I always used to be a VGMix man myself back in the day (is that... even still going?)

Yes! VGMix was closed down back in 2008, but earlier this year the site was revived. It's in Beta form right now, but it's all here if you want to check it out. And thank you :D

• Thumbs Up 1