Awoo.

PROJECT: Gates to Nostalgic Adventures - White Space Remix Album of YOUR Favourite Tunes

Faseeh

Okay. Then, what about Spring Stadium Zone from Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn ver.)?

I never really liked any song from 3D Blast, except Rusty Ruin and Diamond Dust. Could you PM me if you really want a request cos I don't wanna keep occupying the thread with this.

I never really liked any song from 3D Blast, except Rusty Ruin and Diamond Dust. Could you PM me if you really want a request cos I don't wanna keep occupying the thread with this.

Hey, I can't PM you :(

Try now!

Oh and yeah, just so all of you know, I'm looking to get a site, a blog or a WordPress, for the release of this yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

Faseeeeeeh, but the Stardust Speedway remix in Gens is of the Bad Future :( I know they all sound alike, but anyway; How 'bout Red Mountain?

umm Fasseh, I meant Segasonic the hedgehog, not Sonic the fighters
here is a good one from the trap tower level

I'M GAME.

I'd like to tackle Sky Fortress (Act 1), Starlight Carnival and Palmtree Panic, in that order, please... If that's what I'm supposed to do, anyway.

Now, I'd like to see... Water Palace! I have a really clear idea of how it could be like in my mind, so yeah. 'S it okay with you guys?

I'M GAME.

I'd like to tackle Sky Fortress (Act 1), Starlight Carnival and Palmtree Panic, in that order, please... If that's what I'm supposed to do, anyway.

Now, I'd like to see... Water Palace! I have a really clear idea of how it could be like in my mind, so yeah. 'S it okay with you guys?

I already finished everything on the list CoN :V

Water Palace has been reserved for the 3DS thingy next year and um, I actually have somethings I'd like to work on with you on this. I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Can i still request 2 songs? 

I'd like Sonic Rush Adventure - Boss fight & S4E2 Death Egg Act 1

Can i still request 2 songs? 

I'd like Sonic Rush Adventure - Boss fight & S4E2 Death Egg Act 1

Yeah, but you're gonna have to wait for the next album :P