Awoo.

Sonic Shuffle 2 - What do you say?

DarkRula

Personally I didn't mind sonic shuffle and I had a few years of fun with it with my brother and sister. However the computers are ridiculously hard to beat AI wise! Even on the first level!

If they were to make another party game I think it should be collecting the emeralds instead of random gems :/ or maybe shards?

Sonic Team would do better making a game like Generations, but with multiplayer, see who can get through the level first. Maybe take out the boost or something but I think that'd be more saleable, maybe throw some mini games in too for good measure!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Shuffle 2 would be a disaster. I think Sega have a better chance making Sonic Treadmill, where you plug a life sized treadmill into your console, and run around levels at breakneck speeds while mashing buttons on it. I guarantee only 60% of the target audience will die while playing this.

Am interested in this development, placing pre-order immediately.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd buy it because my family and i played the crap out of the first one.  Heck, we STILL play it when they all come over.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Team would do better making a game like Generations, but with multiplayer, see who can get through the level first. Maybe take out the boost or something but I think that'd be more saleable, maybe throw some mini games in too for good measure!

Funnily enough, I was saying roughly the exact same thing in a blog I wrote recently.

--

Okay, so most wouldn't want it, and some would try it. A fair mix of opinions on the first game as well.

I'm unfortunate to have not played it [or as many would say, fortunate], and would like to try it, so I'm for an HD remake. However, more tweaks than Sonic Adventure 2's HD remake.

Besides,aren't the Mario and Sonic Olympic Games basically Mario party knock-offs?

Lol, hardly!  The Mario and Sonic games may be driven primarily by mini-games, but to compare them to Mario party would be like comparing Sonic 3 to Sonic the Fighters because they both feature Mushroom Hill Zone.  But I've ranted enough about Mario and Sonic enough as is, so I'll leave it at that.

I haven't played Sonic Shuffle in ages.  When it first came out, I loved it, but now I'm not so sure.  Based on my experience with the first, I wouldn't mind another, but I wouldn't exactly be thrilled either.  In other words, I'd be completely apathetic.

Never played it, but from what I've seen it looks and plays pretty much like Mario Party (duh). I think what they should do is not release a sequel but actually re-release this game on HD consoles with updated graphics and ridiculous AI being a bit easier. Not many people know about Sonic Shuffle, so I think it needs more recognition. And I want to play it too. =P