Awoo.

[FANCOMIC] Relative Chaos

DSP001

It's looking wonderful from what I can see already! You definitely have the lineart down, and I'll be eagerly awaiting to add it to the list of fancomics I follow!

If you lived in the US, I would have recommended you try an application to Archie.

• 1 month later...

Trying to drum up interest in the comic, so have another preview! Only one day to go!

cgMJ8Nt.png

I'm gonna be updating the comic pages on this thread and possibly other websites like my deviantart in my sig, I'll post links to the other sites which will include tumblr and smackjeeves on the dA page because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertise em here? (I haven't read the forum rules in so long with regards to posting links).

• Thumbs Up 1

The art style is gorgeous, I didn't really know what was going on, but that's obviously because it'll read better in chunks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Scarz!

Also I forgot to update this last week but hey here ya go two new pages!

0IVCxWy.jpg

bY2zcxe.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

The art style is wonderful, the dialogue is great with its snarky humor, and I'm also liking the Light Speed Dash reference!

Wonderful work so far, I'll be following!

I'll recommend trying to work for Sonic the Comic Online at some point; you've clearly got the talent. smile.png

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Haha funny you mention that, I've already done a strip for them! It was the Tails Halloween strip from 2011!

Edited by Quacku