Awoo.

Summer of Sonic 2013

Swiss

The Metal Sonic stuff gets me excited.

But then I remember where I live so as much as I'd want to go I'll have to pass again. D.

Looking forward to yet another awesome year biggrin.png

I hope it takes place in Brighton again. Having lots of shops, restaurants and a beach to chill out at if you needed a break was the best place to have it last year (Apart from the rubbish weather). No doubt the amount of people wanting to go will be higher this year so trying to send off for a ticket will be even harder. I pretty much got mine at the last second last year. I won't be surprised if we have to pay this year since it's pretty popular now.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Hooooly macaroni.

I loved last year's event. Going this year without a doubt.

Looking forward to seeing what guests will be there. 

And yeah, I agree that it should be in Brighton again. Really nice option with the shops and such in close range.

Edited by Super Spindash

I am so hyped for Summer of Sonic.

I'm gonna be there!

...well, the livestream, that is.

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 6

Dammit. Every year I go and do something which drains all my money and hope of attending this. I really want to go to one of these! Maybe next year...

Guess I'll have to watch The LiveStream video of it this year again :'(

Edited by Eleventh Doctor

ALL OF MY YES.

Can't wait until more details are released about SOS. I just barely got a ticket last year.

Until then. I'll just go sit in the corner....mellow.png

I'd really hoped to get down to London this year but I keep getting poorer and poorer....*sigh* maybe next time :(

DRo5fvr.png

Just kidding:)

I really want to go, I just have figure out the logistics of it (flights and stuff).

Edited by SkyLlama

Can one of you just tape an empty can of soda to your back or something and pretend I'm there?

You'll get to brutaly murder it at the end of the daaaaay~

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 2

I AM SO HYPE FOR THIS, I was on twitter just after finishing a pic and I saw the SOS account startup and I literally just flipped my tablet....luckily I caught it...

But oh man I am SO THERE FOR THIS! Wherever it may be, Brighton was a great place for a venue last year....well aside from the torrential rain but otherwise when there was sun it was wonderful so I totally wouldn't mind it there again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately, I've never been able to go to a Summer of Sonic, but I've always wanted to. Maybe I will one day in the future, joining a bunch of fellow fans in one place sounds like it's tons of fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

Numbers... what do they mean?

Dark colours? What do they mean?

Bzzt reb00t... WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Who knows?

Anything in particular you'd like to see at the event

I'd quite like to see Sonic.

DRo5fvr.png

Just gonna say now guys. There are no clues to the date or location on that site. No really, there isn't. Don't go booking flights or spending money just yet until it gets announced....

Or if you do feel like spending money... please mail it all to Bank of Merch Kitty.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just gonna say now guys. There are no clues to the date or location on that site. No really, there isn't. Don't go booking flights or spending money just yet until it gets announced....

Yah, I'm just kidding with that. No one should take that seriously :)

Ah some speculation! I always look forward to SoS every year, this year is no different! Wonder what's in store this time? Suspense!!!

What do I want? Everything you had last year really. That and a bit older merch available. The shop last year was lacking compared to 2011's which had comics, lots of soundtracks and just about everything you could think of.

Yah, I'm just kidding with that. No one should take that seriously smile.png

lol I know, but you'd be amazed how often people assume something has been announced when it hasn't. Someone after SOS 2011 made a serious complaint because IIzuka didn't announce Sonic Adventure 3 even though he insisted that this was a promised announcement... no such announcement was ever made, promised or hinted at... yet this guy was absolutely adament it was going to happen.

Is it already that time if year again already? Well shucks. I can't go, being a broke American and all, but I do hope to be able to view some if the festivities online, or mayhaps help out with some artwork on the online side of things.

lol I know, but you'd be amazed how often people assume something has been announced when it hasn't. Someone after SOS 2011 made a serious complaint because IIzuka didn't announce Sonic Adventure 3 even though he insisted that this was a promised announcement... no such announcement was ever made, promised or hinted at... yet this guy was absolutely adament it was going to happen.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I got a little in over my head about that and I overreacted.

Another year, another time I miss SoS. Oh well, I'll watch SoS and E3 stream again.

Yeeeeey. I've never been but I've heard a lot about previous SoSes. So this year I reeeeeeeeeeally wanna go. Only problem is the ticket situation. Looks like it was a mad scramble for tickets last year. Also air fare since I am a Prague resident these days. :/

Also hoping the STC/O lot will be there, seeing as it's the comic's 20th birthday soon. I'd so be up for a 20th birthday party!

Edited by MamboCat

Is it almost that time of year again? Time sure flies. Excite! I will see if I can save up and afford the trip. Tickets may be hard to get though, and I might only go if my friend and I both get a hold of one.

Ahh I really hope I can go this year, I've always wanted to but I've always been really held up by University or other events during ticket-buying season and it just popped up too quickly.

So.. I will try.