Swiss

Summer of Sonic 2013

I'm definitely going to try and go to this one. It'll be fantastic to get the chance to meet some of you - especially since NONE of my mates like Sonic!!! :)

Definitely going to need a directional guide, no idea what distance that is from the train station the Stoke train stops at.

Assuming you mean Stoke-on-Trent, you'd be arriving at Euston Station. You'd then be best off getting on the tube to either Westminster or St. James' Park, and it looks like a 5-minute walk from there (judging by Google Maps).

That's what I'm looking at anyway, coming from Coventry and all.

Edited by Covskin

Ahh that's a shame that it was announced so late, it's nice having people from abroad come for SOS. Though I'm kinda glad it's in london again, I'm trying to cut down on my expenditure so thankfully I don't have to pay for accomodation down here! 

So now begins the hype! I hope the ticket situation is better off this time around, with a capacity of over 2000 though I don't suspect it'll go that quickly now. 

One thing though that I don't like about this being announced so late is that I kinda wanted to have a table but I told myself I wasn't going to decide until the date was announced XD but now I'm like I can't be bothered, I guess I can just draw if anyone asks!

Speaking of which I need to come up with a new Sonic Community Sketchbook : o

I don't think I'll be able to make it :/ due to it being so close I can't see myself earning the money to get the train to London, I just started my job and don't get paid until the third week in August D:

Yup. 2,200 capacity. The other rooms wouldn't be big enough. Next biggest room is 450 capacity laugh.png

Inb4 SoS 2013 holds even less people than last year and we're all pitted against each other in a nationwide battle royale with the survivors getting their grubby murderous hands on the tickets

Either that or they're given away wrapped around the sausages in chilli dogs, a la Willy Wonka's golden tickets.

Pffff...don't think we can make it, again. We were planning to go to Spain in late July, so this makes things very difficult. <=/ It sounds so cool too! Not only is it a perfect location but the capacity is amazing! Hopefully this means tickets will be plentiful.

I'll have to discuss it further with my partner. Hopefully we can go in the end, but I'm still unsure.

Sorry for my post about the Great Hall. I assumed we had that, but it hasn't been revealed what room(s) we have yet. Sorry.

Ah, so the battle royale is still a possibility then! :P

Now, to find my sharpest implement... shotguns and pitchforks at the ready, people!