Awoo.

Summer of Sonic 2013

Swiss

I'm gonna go again as SOS11 and SOS12 were great so needless to say it would be rude not to attend SOS13 :) Will be easier for me to get to once again as all it will take is a train journey followed by a short walk just like SOS12 :) Roll on August 3rd :)

I hope they announce opening times soon.  I dunno if I can afford to stay over to hang with peeps but either way I want to book train tickets before the 2nd because prices tend to go up when there's only a month left before travel.

It would be great to get opening/closing times soon and also get those entry tickets booked. I tend to not like booking anything until I know I'm certain to get in. Still deciding if I should book a hotel room or not. Last year I didn't get home until about 2am because our train was missing a driver on the saturday!

I'll be travelling by train from the south west, so if anyone is coming from that direction, it would be great to make a group so we can find the venue together and also have a good conversation on the loooong train ride.

Getting really excited for this! My cosplay entry is 90% complete and I've been dying to wear it. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for some more awesome merchandise. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, it's the dude who does the stream and filming funs. Incase any of you werent sure whether you wanted to go, we put together this little gem of memories :)

Hey guys, it's the dude who does the stream and filming funs. Incase any of you werent sure whether you wanted to go, we put together this little gem of memories smile.png

Ah the memories :) Quick question: will there be a proper 60 minute or so retrospective of this event just like there was for SOS11?

Ah the memories smile.png Quick question: will there be a proper 60 minute or so retrospective of this event just like there was for SOS11?

That one was actually done by an external documentary film crew. I was doing the video for this one myself.

I had planned on doing a full comprehensive documentary for it, but the idea was dropped not long after we realised that the venue was changing. It was all a case of 'drop everything. All hands on deck'. I suspect I could make a longer music video, but I wasn't able to get anything completely comprehensive.

So, I'm likely to be able to go! Got travel sorted, (pretty much xD I can get down there easy enough now, bunch of other people in family wanna go to London, I'll have a lift down.)

Just tickets, I guess?

Kinda excited about it. :D

Wanted to go but probably won't be able to make it, getting permission to go to London for a while day from my girlfriend is probably a futile endeavour :(

That one was actually done by an external documentary film crew. I was doing the video for this one myself.

I had planned on doing a full comprehensive documentary for it, but the idea was dropped not long after we realised that the venue was changing. It was all a case of 'drop everything. All hands on deck'. I suspect I could make a longer music video, but I wasn't able to get anything completely comprehensive.

Dang that sucks :/ Was really looking forward to seeing myself on camera being interviewed in the queue :/ Oh well :) Was a good short recap video anyway and I even saw myself a couple of times :)

Even Sonic the Comic have a better anniversary of their own medium than Ar--erm.

The mouth is kinda weird but otherwise this is so awesome.  I'm really glad they used the second STC logo too since that's the one I remember most fondly.

The mouth's just... don't make any sense! How? Probably too late now though, I imagine they're already printed and everything. Still a cool idea though.

I don't wanna be 'that guy' but... Dobbyn has said it's waiting for approval.

I sure hope SEGA nitpick and ask him to change the mouths a little and then approve it.  8D

So it's Friday & Sunday? Nifty. We can also select our number of tickets before it? Hope its as easy as that, I need two so should hopefully work out fine.

So just to clarify (I see some staffy people hovering), simply selecting the tickets we want guarantees us that space, and THEN we enter our details?