Awoo.

Summer of Sonic 2013

Swiss

That is ridiculous. Hell, that doesn't even begin to cover the absurdity of the situation.

Its just...sdpfjfdgao[ihgperigj094334???BfdbdfifnSIwhatisthisidontevenfwefewqrq3fgdf.

I feel very lucky right now.

I managed to get 4 for me and my friends just in time :D PHEW!

New record?

That really makes me feel lucky and quite epic actually. I still feel bad for others, if I hadn't borrowed my mum's laptop, I'd never have made it.

Edited by Sorceror Spudhead

So then... I take it SoS 2014 is going to require an even bigger ticket system tweak... or the biggest venue in the UK!

:lol:

Two tickets for me and my dad! smile.png

Why am I bringing my Dad along? Because... Well, I can't really go wandering around London myself, can I?

I was wandering around London at SoS'11 on my own, and that'd put me at the same age then as you are now. :/

Just to confirm it, spoke with T-bird shortly after the ticketing closed.

This is how our conversation went.

[19:01:34] Mr Hogfather: Holy *****.. less than 60 seconds...

[19:02:07] Adam "T-Bird" Tuff: Try 6.

6 Seconds, if not less.

Wave 2 is this Sunday at 6PM.

If you didn't get any this time, think of it this way... theres now 450 people who won't be trying for a ticket.

I was wandering around London at SoS'11 on my own, and that'd put me at the same age then as you are now. :/

Big cities make me nervous.

EDIT: Also, he's a bit better at budgeting than I am.

Edited by dwibs93

That really makes me feel lucky and quite epic actually. I still feel bad for others, if I hadn't borrowed my mum's laptop, I'd never have made it.

And if I never had a slow broadband, I would of missed another year of Summer of Sonic fun.

So it really was less then 6 seconds... i feel truly lucky :D

Good luck for tomorrow peoples 

So we have 2 more waves or just 1?

I hope 2...

Please...

If i don't get my tickets, i'm probably going to rage so hard.

Lol that is unbelievable I'm glad I didn't stress myself over this, I chose wisely not to go.

I really wish everybody luck on Sunday. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Ugh, this is absolutely ridiculous. :/

Even ignoring the fact that the tickets went in six seconds, the fact that an incorrect link to the ticket page was being circulated (http://2013.summerofsonic.com/tickets) just makes it worse. Sadly I was one of the unfortunate people who clicked through to this one, rather than the correct one. 

I was on the page well before 7PM and continually doing hard refreshes. A few seconds after 7, the page still hadn't changed and I figured things were just running a little behind (hey, it's happened before). By the time I realised anything was wrong, it was, of course, too late. My boyfriend didn't manage to get any either due to living in the countryside and not getting the best Internet speeds at times.

If I'd simply missed the tickets by not managing to get into that, er, six-second window (which is still ridiculous mind you), still, fair game. But the fact I quite literally didn't even have a chance due to following an erroneous link to the registration page just makes me feel cheated. :/

Needless to say I've already booked the correct page for Sunday.

Edited by -Mark-

Had some spares I did not need so I had my group ticket voided so there are spares as I already have my name on another group ticket
giving others a chance on the next wave :)

Ugh, this is absolutely ridiculous. :/

Even ignoring the fact that the tickets went in six seconds, the fact that an incorrect link to the ticket page was being circulated (http://2013.summerofsonic.com/tickets) just makes it worse. Sadly I was one of the unfortunate people who clicked through to this one, rather than the correct one. 

I was on the page well before 7PM and continually doing hard refreshes. A few seconds after 7, the page still hadn't changed and I figured things were just running a little behind (hey, it's happened before). By the time I realised anything was wrong, it was, of course, too late. My boyfriend didn't manage to get any either due to living in the countryside and not getting the best Internet speeds at times.

If I'd simply missed the tickets by not managing to get into that, er, six-second window (which is still ridiculous mind you), still, fair game. But the fact I quite literally didn't even have a chance due to following an erroneous link to the registration page just makes me feel cheated. :/

Needless to say I've already booked the correct page for Sunday.

Don't worry. If I have a fast internet on Sunday, I'll pick up the tickets for you. How's that sound?

No, this was actually a wrong link going out officially by mistake. No malicious intent (at least I'd hope), just an annoying mistake that left a few people stuck without a chance in hell of getting any tickets this round.

Holy crap! Sold out in 6 seconds!

I'm very lucky I managed to get one, but I feel bad for those who missed it. Good luck on the second wave for those who are trying again.

Just booked my train tickets direct through Virgin, £30 including a day pass for the Tube. Quite reasonable, I thought. I would recommend everyone who has managed to get a ticket buy theirs ASAP, prices will skyrocket very quickly.

I got my tickets without any hassle whatsoever!  My interest is fairly limited but I'll be sure to attend, just to scope it out.

Oh yeah. Might as well show you lot this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxLRIghxuU

Oh yeah. Might as well show you lot this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxLRIghxuU

Pure awesomesauce *_*

The official site for this hall also has virtual tours so you can get a very good idea of what the hall looks like inside from many angles - http://www.c-h-w.com/chwgallery/virtualtours/