Awoo.

Summer of Sonic 2013

Swiss

Looking forward to my first SoS this year, will be there nice and early and am looking forward to the day and meeting lots of new people. Also getting my hands on Lost World and the meet and greets will be awesome!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking forward to my first SoS this year, will be there nice and early and am looking forward to the day and meeting lots of new people. Also getting my hands on Lost World and the meet and greets will be awesome!!

Sweet,least I won't be the only one from Belfast going. xD

The biggest thing for SOS however.. Will air con make it's epic return?

If it does, Double it! No wait... Triple it!

The Summer of Sonic Facebook page has stated Sonic Merchandise is coming back to sell its merch. Hope they've got new stock, the stuff on the website is kinda...easy to get.

What kind of merchandise does SoS usually sell?

Plushies, figurine's, posters and quite a few other stuff on the day
  • Thumbs Up 1

Plushies, figurine's, posters and quite a few other stuff on the day

Ah. Is it usually the typical newer stuff, or do they also sell more rare items?

Typical newer stuff. Check em out at SonicMerchandise.com . Hence why I wish they might expand cause I know lots of people have easy, cheaper access to many of their products. Not complaining, just a nit pick.

When I last went in 2011 there were a few small stands run by fans selling more of the rarer items from their own personal collections such as comics, plushies etc. It's where I finally got my hands on the Sonic Swatch Watch I'd been looking for for years. Then there were unofficial stands where people sold their own creations such as art, plushies and what nots. A girl called Donna sold amazing clay figures of Badniks and Mega Drive plushies that were simply amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Summer of Sonic Facebook page has stated Sonic Merchandise is coming back to sell its merch. Hope they've got new stock, the stuff on the website is kinda...easy to get.

I wonder if the Sonic catalogue will be there as well.

When I last went in 2011 there were a few small stands run by fans selling more of the rarer items from their own personal collections such as comics, plushies etc. It's where I finally got my hands on the Sonic Swatch Watch I'd been looking for for years. Then there were unofficial stands where people sold their own creations such as art, plushies and what nots. A girl called Donna sold amazing clay figures of Badniks and Mega Drive plushies that were simply amazing.

I remember. I picked up the sonic & knuckles rare issue on that day. such good times ^^

[14:20:19] Ian Bennett: why do we always end up with a packed schedule, even when we try not to ;(
[14:20:24] Adam "T-Bird" Tuff: lol
[14:25:44] Adam "T-Bird" Tuff: Curse of SoS.

Recently popped up on The Sonic Show's Facebook page

ay5X4x6.jpg

FREE: Come and say hi to any member of The Sonic Show team at Summer of Sonic and we'll give you one of these limited edition badges!!! Yay freebies!

This makes me want to have all 4

Edited by kimplix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh you must need to be his friend.

Basically, yesterday Right Said Fred mentioned SOS... so we kinda invited them... but doesn't look like they'll turn up.

The Sonic Merchandise Facebook page has a picture of a SoS exclusive shirt. It's yellow with Sonic the Hedgehog written on the front & a picture of Sonic leaping on the back. Better than last years :-)

The Sonic Merchandise Facebook page has a picture of a SoS exclusive shirt. It's yellow with Sonic the Hedgehog written on the front & a picture of Sonic leaping on the back. Better than last years :-)

Sr71HWr.jpg

Looks nice for a SoS shirt

• Thumbs Up 3