Awoo.

Summer of Sonic 2013

Swiss

Since the location for this year's SoS has wifi, It might be time for me to try and trade/give some of my Stampii cards with some of you ppl. As stated in the find me on the day topic, if you see me walking around, just come up and let me know that you want to trade some Stampii cards with me and I should be happy to do so. I may need to do something before trading/giving the cards like buy a comic or so. I'll be wearing TheSonicShow t-shirt that I won recently from the Facebook contest. Here are the cards right below in the spoiler. Whatever one is just a single (has no number beside the card name) is not for sale/trading (may wanna click the image(s) for better view)

BouddhD.jpgshDwrvm.jpgeSFWL6Z.jpgGMU70m2.jpgEUkT021.jpg

Edited by kimplix

Err....silly question, but its my first ever SoS..... is anyone else taking thier 3ds?!

Also, what's the RRP on t-shirts on stuff?

Well I'm planning on taking mine. And my DSi since I prefer playing DS games on it instead of the 3DS. Can't wait to get all those streetpass hits :0

Yeah, I'm planning on bringing mine (and my brother is going to bring his along as well.)

Looks like I'm gonna have to check mine every so often then, to make sure the Streetpasses don't get maxed out and stopping me getting any more... xD

Yeah, I'm planning on bringing mine (and my brother is going to bring his along as well.)

Looks like I'm gonna have to check mine every so often then, to make sure the Streetpasses don't get maxed out and stopping me getting any more... xD

You mean constantly right? The 3DS only allows 10 streetpasses at once until you check those Mii's into your plaza, then more can arrive, if I remember last year's well enough this one person literally got 600 streetpasses, but he was on constantly checking the mii's in all day.

If you also want to use them for streetpass games, you need to use the 10 mii's first otherwise when you greet another 10, it'll wipe out the ability to use the first 10 you had, so you really end up losing 10 warriors in streetpass quest or 10 puzzle pieces, although I'd recommend you try and complete all your photo frames in one day xD

I'm sure the max is 100 but you can only let ten through at a time.

Least that was how I saw it when I went to an MCM last year.

I'm sort of new to this event Sonic Of Summer. Is there something very important you need to think about or you need todo when your at the event?

Maybe a stupid question xD

I'm sort of new to this event Sonic Of Summer. Is there something very important you need to think about or you need todo when your at the event?

Remember to wear pants.

erm... not really sure. SOS is one of those things where you get out of it what you put into it. If you literally just go to play Lost World... you'll have played lost world. Go and mingle/talk with fans and people at the start tables you might make some new friends.

Go watch the bands, buzzbombers, cosplay, art contests/stage events and you'll have a great time with everybody else.

Not really sure what you mean by 'important' since it's one of those things you get what you put into.

e.g. first SOS I spent about an hour sat at a table wondering if I should go home... then got chatting to some fans and decided 'I'm staying here!'

This will be my first SOS too. xD

Remember to wear pants.

erm... not really sure. SOS is one of those things where you get out of it what you put into it. If you literally just go to play Lost World... you'll have played lost world. Go and mingle/talk with fans and people at the start tables you might make some new friends.

Go watch the bands, buzzbombers, cosplay, art contests/stage events and you'll have a great time with everybody else.

Not really sure what you mean by 'important' since it's one of those things you get what you put into.

e.g. first SOS I spent about an hour sat at a table wondering if I should go home... then got chatting to some fans and decided 'I'm staying here!'

Like I've said: Stupid question. tongue.png

Thanks anyway

This will be my first SOS too. xD

Maybe we can meet at the event then? smile.png

Edited by root08

Like I've said: Stupid question. tongue.png

Thanks anyway

Maybe we can meet at the event then? smile.png

Woo! I think other people are going for the first time too. xD

Ticket..........check.  

Train booking..........check.

Bags packed..........check.

Know which direction London is..........check.

Remember to wear pants.

..........check.

Time to start heading in a southerly directionwink.png

Ticket..........check.  

Train booking..........check.

Bags packed..........check.

Know which direction London is..........check.

..........check.

Time to start heading in a southerly directionwink.png

Seems you're all sorted! My flight to Londons later tonight.. I haven't been to London since I was a kid so this should be fun. xD

Woo! I think other people are going for the first time too. xD

Yup, I'm one of the "going for the first time" people... xD

And gonna be dragging along my brother, too.

Yup, I'm one of the "going for the first time" people... xD

And gonna be dragging along my brother, too.

WOO. Yay for SOS newbies.

I'll be bringing my 3DS with Animal Crossing New Leaf in it because I love getting Street Passes and more houses for the HH Showcase.

Jez will have his too.

I'll be bringing my 3DS with Animal Crossing New Leaf in it because I love getting Street Passes and more houses for the HH Showcase.

Jez will have his too.

Yeah, I'm bringing my 3DS too (as I've said), and as I have Animal Crossing preinstalled... xD

So, you'll get my house, and my brother's, as he's bringing his console (and likely to take his game, too.)

It's going to be fun, getting Streetpasses on a lot of stuff... xD

From The Summer of Sonic Facebook page

996545_512744558793859_1209080623_n.jpg?

Goodie bags are being packed by the Summer of Sonic elves, ready for tomorrow!

First off, those are some tall elve's. Second, What's in the back I see? T-Shirts?

Edited by kimplix

So it seems myself, Lucky, Kevin, Mizuki Moon, Delusphere, and Andy I (I believe that was your username?) are officially the Summer of Sonic gang according to reports of our invasion at TokyoToys earlier this evening...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=650094411676144&set=a.459058944113026.117440.454379014581019&type=1

(Also longtime friend and Sonicanime.net veteran Agent X who uhh... isn't even attending SoS but has a knack for photobombs what can I say).

Edited by JezMM