Awoo.

ARTWORK: Spindash scrapes a graphics tablet with a pen and it sometimes looks decent

spinny

I've actually been in a really unusual 'draw draw draw' mood tonight, so I thought why not make the most out of it?

2ZupPJr.png

This is a little something I'm actually hoping to finish... Modern and Assface Sonic meet. Getting Greg Martin's shading style wasn't easy at all, I can tell you that... I'll probably do Modern in my normal shading style, though.

G26xJHN.png

So I sketched Shadow whilst listening to Moody's Shuffle from Jet Set Radio and ended up with this. I like his pose and all but I honestly think this is one of those things that is best kept as a sketch... I'll tidy it up if anyone wants me to, though.

QZNiEFs.png

Just a little Amy emotions sheet we have here, obviously incomplete. I don't even know why I'm doing this, I'm just so awfully bored tonight and this is actually really entertaining me. This thing will probably stay black and white but I'll update this topic with the complete sheet when I'm done.

• Thumbs Up 3

tS7yEhb.png

Drew this as my final thing for tonight, hoping to finish it up tomorrow... Did this as a sort of test at my skills on anatomy, really. Any suggestions for a background, feel free to say, blah blah blah, it's 4 am *falls asleep on desk*

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been feeling really out of it these past few days, so I decided to try and cheer myself up by finishing up this doodle of Best Mario Princess Since 1989 I had lying around.

tumblr_n5hbqgc6pL1sz36jto1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 3

I just browsed through this topic real quickly, and I'm quite frankly baffled not many more people comment on your artwork. It looks really well-drawn with the anatomy being pretty solid for tablet-drawing standards, and I really like the Daisy pic there.

Hope to see more from you soon, Spindash.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

JFIDKD9.png

Drew this cutie again for the first time in quite a surprisingly long while for a Ask Amy Rose tumblr I have in mind.

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_n67gt3bAvQ1sz36jto1_1280.png

have i expressed my rouge love enough yet

(inspired by the works of nancher, if that isn't obvious)

• Thumbs Up 3

(((Work in progress coming up)))

Hza0lYG.png

I love badass Heroes!Rouge

Must draw her more often, tho

• Thumbs Up 2

Well to be fair that picture is from like an entire year ago

I look for criticism on actually relevant stuff (late-page 3 in this topic and onwards)

But thanks anyway i guess

Looking at all of your artwork piece after piece, I must say that it seems that you really like using the "Piece sign" /  "V = victory sign" a lot.

I mean its not a really bad thing, just something I took notice of when viewing your art. It actually reminds me of myself, whenever I would almost always default to a specific pose whenever drawing characters.

Doesn't make your artwork look any less good.

2ZupPJr.png

I actually like this one a lot, even if it "isn't" finished.

we have really great artists here

does someone here works at sonic team´s  design department?

• 2 weeks later...

33d0ac67efd885b9b26e8d365bccff3a.png

his hat's on fire

heeeeeelp

(invisible fire, that's a new one :UUUU)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...