Awoo.

Sega 2013 "We release awesome games and tell nobody!"; " READ POST 498

Badnik Mechanic

IF the speculation about Knuckles playing an important role is true, it doesn't mean it'll explore his own past, he might just be interested in learning about echidnas in general. Although, if they didn't even hint at his origins in that case, I'd personally be disappointed.

• Thumbs Up 3

You know, we haven't conisdered the possibility that "Lost World" is Sonic going to a completley diffrent planet from his own, or being sent to a world he knows nothing about.

Basically....

sonic126.jpg

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

You know, we haven't conisdered that "Lost World" is Sonic going to a completley diffrent planet from his own, or being sent to a world he knows nothing about.

Basically

8000000385.png

I....actually wouldn't mind this concept at all. 

Also soniman broken link.

Super Sonic's going to be a boss?? Obvious pandering to the Fleetway fans, screw you Sonic Team!!

/sarcasm in case it isn't obvious

I just keep imagining the look on Penders face if all these Knuckles past or tribe ideas actually came to fruition. His pain causes me glee :P

I just keep imagining the look on Penders face if all these Knuckles past or tribe ideas actually came to fruition. His pain causes me glee tongue.png

But that would require honoring his terrible fanfiction.

The best that Penders deserves is being ignored into irrelevance.

You know, we haven't conisdered the possibility that "Lost World" is Sonic going to a completley diffrent planet from his own, or being sent to a world he knows nothing about.

Basically....

sonic126.jpg

This makes me think of a Injustice: Gods Among Us concept.

Sonic goes to an alternate dimension to fight himself and other "evil" alternates of his friends.

...that actually sounds pretty badass.

• Thumbs Up 1

This makes me think of a Injustice: Gods Among Us concept.

Sonic goes to an alternate dimension to fight himself and other "evil" alternates of his friends.

...that actually sounds pretty badass

Freedom_lab.JPG

Okay okay im done, I just find it funny how Archie is pretty much the Simpsons of the Sonic series.

"Archie did it!!"

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 8

This would be an amazing title for a Storybook title if it was centered around Atlantis.

RED HERRING! GOD DAMMIT SEGA HAHAHAhaha..ha.

ha?

*rolls away*

Edited by Jango

PSO2 has new masks with Sonic's characters:

up52357.jpg

P.S. Update start in June month. Sonics statue and mask.

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 7

In all seriousness, I don't think this will have anything to do with Knuckles (red herring was just a troll) or ...dinosaurs haha. I'm thinking more along the lines of what other people have said, Sonic being in a strange world he knows nothing about. I'm picturing some ancient civilisation full of weird creatures like Wisps.

www.computerandvideogames.com/406427/wii-u-set-for-double-nintendo-direct

Nintendo is holding a Nintendo Direct later today focusing on the WiiU. I'd say there's a decent chance of Lost World getting unveiled.

www.computerandvideogames.com/406427/wii-u-set-for-double-nintendo-direct

Nintendo is holding a Nintendo Direct later today focusing on the WiiU. I'd say there's a decent chance of Lost World getting unveiled.

Considering that the direct is focusing on games to be released in the summer, and the next Sonic game hasn't even been ANNOUNCED yet, I highly doubt Sonic will get any sort of mention.

I'm stupid

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 2

After this Diirect though, there will be another during E3 focusing on Autumn and beyond.

If there has been no announcement on SEGA's part by then, I'm guessing that will be where it will be.

Although if recent trend has it, I guessing for the SoS and game combi announcement next week.

Dat infamous "No Comment"

Translating into: We'll reveal everything very soon once we open the site of the new game and our fans just take everything from it..

Heh. They said "No comment" about Generations at first as well, IIRC. It's pretty clear this is gonna be a big main series game now.

Edited by Super Spindash