Awoo.

Page 5 of "The Voice Thread" Unresponsive.

SenEDDtor Missile

On Chrome, I am trying to get into this page, but it refuses to load/gets stuck on the loading and never finishes, and the strange thing is that it only seems to be the case with Chrome. It works fine with any other browser, but Chrome just doesn't do it. I can't figure out what is the issue with either the page or the browser, so I've turned to here.

Any suggestions? I've already turned off all of my extensions, checked Shockwave Flash for conflicts, and that's it so far.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SenEDDtor Missile

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Cola

• Burnt Ash

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's not a firewall problem, nor does restarting the computer help. I think there must be something on the page itself that is fucking my Chrome up.

Using Chrome here, no problems on my end. Also, Ed, you've posted on the 5th page. Have you been able to access it before?

The problem only showed up today. But frankly, I'm not bothering anymore, since I've swapped over to Firefox and uninstalled Chrome.