Awoo.

Nasa has drawn a Penis on Mars "For Science!"

Badnik Mechanic

Was it intentional, or merely a coincidence?

I'll be disappointed if it wasn't intentional.

• Thumbs Up 1

Was it intentional, or merely a coincidence?

Well.. the official line from Nasa is that the rover did perform some manouvers to break free from being stuck... That we can't ever verify...

However, the posting of the said image on the website... completely intentional.

Well.. the official line from Nasa is that the rover did perform some manouvers to break free from being stuck... That we can't ever verify...

Why would you even want to verify that? If they say it got a bit stuck and needed to twiddle about a bit to get unstuck, I'm going to believe that. NASA is not an organization prone to silly conspiracies or childish misuses of multi-billion dollar pieces of equipment.

Why would you even want to verify that? If they say it got a bit stuck and needed to twiddle about a bit to get unstuck, I'm going to believe that. NASA is not an organization prone to silly conspiracies or childish misuses of multi-billion dollar pieces of equipment.

... .... Alrighty then.

• Thumbs Up 4

First, we began drawing dicks in bathroom stalls.

Then, we drew them in crop fields.

Now, we start drawing them in the next frontier...

Mars.

What next? The galaxy?

• Thumbs Up 4

First, we began drawing dicks in bathroom stalls.

Then, we drew them in crop fields.

Now, we start drawing them on the next frontier...

Mars.

If we haven't drawn dicks on the entire universe within at least a few hundred years, I'll be disappointed in humanity.

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_losq5xNeGn1qensylo1_500.jpg

What harm would it be if this teeny tiny little thing was intentional? Especially if it was just the result of the the buggy getting stuck and they thought the tracks were funny, rather than driving it like that on purpose.

It could actually be quite a bit of harm. They could be accused of wasting taxpayers' money and make some question how useful space travel really is if the output is this sort of thing. 

I personally don't think that, but I can easily imagine quite a few who would 

The best part is the wavy bit at the tip, like it's a gun that just fired and the barrel is smoking.

So, it's a dick gun?

...Interesting.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, if you are gonna spend that much money on something, you might as well have some fun with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't worry, in Martian culture this is considered a sign of peace, so we're all good! :U

But yea, people are inevitably going to complain about money being wasted and it might cause some trouble for NASA--even if it's just bad PR. I guess we'll see.

Edited by elementofchaos

My family once went out to Olive Garden. I asked for one of the meatballs to be replaced with some Italian sausage. It normally comes with three meatballs. I didn't even think of it in sexual terms until my sister started cackling wildly, and it evoked a "seriously...?"

The human brain is a master of seeing innuendo in anything remotely resembling sexual organs.

Humorous nonetheless, but my money's on it being unintentional and being something you can look at and giggle madly at.

• Thumbs Up 1

The following will be the appropriate reaction from future humans/aliens visiting/studying Mars:

I guess that kid that drew dicks in all of my textbooks went off to be someone great after all.

And Solkia is the next person in line.

Edited by Gabe
  • Thumbs Up 4