Awoo.

Who gave Star Trek 10/10? "To Boldy Go, Where no Colonial Marine has gone before!"

Badnik Mechanic

These guys are so desperate. Everyone already knows its shit. Why are they still trying to hide its issues? Removing negative comments will only make it worse for them.

IGN's review gave it a 4.2 so luckily they're not going to stoop to their levels.

The only plus they gave in their review was "good textures (on PC)", the negatives are all that you'd expect and even called the game a 'hazard'.

Well, it wasn't them, that's for sure! We must keep looking for these traitors of the gaming community.

This is sure to go down as one of the biggest controversies in the history of gaming.

This is sure to go down as one of the biggest controversies in the history of gaming.

lol no it won't, on the grand scale of things it's nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago I wrote.

"Lets see now... the devs are posting fake reviews to metacritic, the co-op is completely broken, theres bugs and glitches everywhere... have I played it? Are you out of your minds!? Of course not"

3 hours later... comment removed =p

It really irritates my shit when companies delete negative comments as they can't handle the truth...

Had that problem on The Sun Newspapers Facebook page one time.

On the plus side, the negative attention this game is getting can help Star Wars stand out better for the superior Sci-fi Franchise that it is :v

• Thumbs Up 2

Star Wars stand out better for the superior Sci-fi Franchise that it is :v

Star Wars always struck me as being fantasy in space more than anything.

Also...

RUN FOR THE HILLS! I SENSE ANGER APPROACHING! GRAB YOUR FLAME SHIELDS!

Star Wars always struck me as being fantasy in space more than anything.

Also...

RUN FOR THE HILLS! I SENSE ANGER APPROACHING! GRAB YOUR FLAME SHIELDS!

Even if it is Fantasy, it would still come under a basic genre-labelling of "Sci-Fi". Defining something as Sci-fi isn't just exclusive to fiction based in Space. :)

Scott's right. People who only think science fiction is cheesy space operas tend to get surprised when you point out that Jules Verne was writing science fiction long before the television came along. Forty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea; pure sci-fi.

Also Frankenstein. Fictional science is plentiful in literature, and undeserving of the label sci-fi has gotten over the years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott's right. People who only think science fiction is cheesy space operas tend to get surprised when you point out that Jules Verne was writing science fiction long before the television came along. Forty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea; pure sci-fi.

Also Frankenstein. Fictional science is plentiful in literature, and undeserving of the label sci-fi has gotten over the years.

I didn't say I think of all sci-fi as cheesy space operas, I just said that I always tended to see Star Wars SPECIFICALLY as being more like something out of fantasy that just happens to be in space.

Heh, remember how at Sony's E3 a couple years ago they actually played this up like it would be something amazing, even though they only had a sub-par trailer?

Nobody bought into it, did they?

Heh, remember how at Sony's E3 a couple years ago they actually played this up like it would be something amazing, even though they only had a sub-par trailer?

Nobody bought into it, did they?

Oh thats right they did didn't they!

Lets look at it, and remember this footage is 2 years old....

Yet it looks exactly the same and in parts better than the final product!? How is this... .. .. I blame the Tribbles.

Edit: lol the launch date on the trailer! XD

iK5YNC8dzFhJT.gif

Oh wow, I've seen what they've done.  I mean, I think.  It looks like they've set your character to be unoccludable when you're in tricorder mode and the camera's rammed up into kirk's face.  

February is repeating itself...

• Bogus Trailers
  • Horrendous Final release game
  • Bad reviews to follow
  • Devs hiding
  • A Sleuth of humorous Gifs due to the horrible game

Least there was no season pass this time :D