Awoo.

3D Sonic the Hedgehog coming to eShop

Autosaver

You should listen to the

on there. It sounds almost exactly like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCDSO2glTew, it's so awful.

The only difference being that the Master System actually sounds better, namely because it doesn't sound like a bastardized imitation of the original Genesis composition (if not sounding as much as one as the SSP DC port does).

Good to know I'm one of two people in the universe that likes the 8-bit-ish Streets of Rage 2 OST on the Smash Pack. As usual.

Good to know I'm one of two people in the universe that likes the 8-bit-ish Streets of Rage 2 OST on the Smash Pack. As usual.

I guess I'm the second person then, because the Smash Pack port is basically the only version of Streets of Rage 2 that I've played, and I love the way it sounds on there.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's not much of an step higher on the improvement ladder.

I think he's talking about the Saturn version rather than the Game.com version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I've heard. 

This is going to be EPIC

sonic_animation__way_past_cool_by_pokemo

Dude, it's just another re-release of the first game that takes advantage of the 3DS's stereoscopic 3D capabilities. There's nothing "epic" about this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I've heard. 

This is going to be EPIC

Sonic 1 re-release #478468745478958475 in 3D. HELL YEAH.

Dude, it's just another re-release of the first game that takes advantage of the 3DS's stereoscopic 3D capabilities. There's nothing "epic" about this.

Wait, what? When did this happen? This is what I get for being busy all the time. Hopefully, this won't be as big a fuck-up as the GBA port...

Damn, what a misleading title. xD

I'm probably one of the few who hasn't played any ports besides the butchered GBA port, so I'll most likely give this game a shot. I haven't played this title in an extremely long time, so I'd like to experience this game(hopefully an actual good port) once more on the 3DS.

I can understand why people are disappointed about this game getting released for the thousandth time though.

Edited by canderson

I just bought it hopefully i can upload some footage by tonight.

What, what, it is available?

What, what, it is available?

Yes and it is great i'll post some screens in a minute just in case i can't get the video uploaded by tonight.

Which side of the E-shop was it on? Japan? US? And how much?

Just so I can put together a quick news item on it.

It's hard to tell what difference the 3D effect does, but... it's indeed, Sonic 1. Eh.

Edited by Jango

Which side of the E-shop was it on? Japan? US? And how much?

Just so I can put together a quick news item on it.

post-2311-0-65518500-1368587506_thumb.jppost-2311-0-64131500-1368587515_thumb.jppost-2311-0-27825400-1368587526_thumb.jppost-2311-0-36491200-1368587534_thumb.jp

Recent 3ds digtal only games  for 600 yen

attachicon.gifeshop 1.jpgattachicon.gifeshop 2.jpgattachicon.gifeshop 3.jpgattachicon.gifeshop 4.jpg

Recent 3ds digtal only games  for 600 yen

only japan

I've only played a few level's there are some things i noticed like some of the walls were made breakable (because of the spindash i assume ) it plays like the original in every way from sound effects to music even the slowdown when sonic loses a bunch of rings but

it does look a tad weird at first im not sure if it's because of the small 3ds screen but everything looks a zoomed out but on the plus side the 3d is great the foreground and sonic do pop out which also makes the sprites crisp and clean making nearly every pixel visible.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've gotta ask...

Does the Sonic 1 level select work?

I've gotta ask...

Does the Sonic 1 level select work?

at the main menu before you actually select to play the game there's an option to play the game in orignal mode or dlc mode

in original mode when you press start on the games main screen it starts you out in green hill like always but if you put it in dlc mode the game will go to the level select when you press start on the title screen of the game so yes it's just an option rather then a code.(ps. X is  the default start button i just find that odd)

Edited by Smash

DLC mode?

It's the one i have selected in the first screenshot i posted down in the bottom right corner i thought it would be the option to turn the spindash off but that is impossible to do has far as i'm aware

Ah right, just wonder why it's called DLC mode since I would have assumed that would have been a mode which has 'extras' as apposed to being the original game.

It's the one i have selected in the first screenshot i posted down in the bottom right corner i thought it would be the option to turn the spindash off but that is impossible to do has far as i'm aware

but dlc mode is basically level select mode that's all it does the level select also includes the sound select the special stages and the final boss

Ah right, just wonder why it's called DLC mode since I would have assumed that would have been a mode which has 'extras' as apposed to being the original game.

Im not sure on that actually my japanese is very rusty.

Edited by Smash

BTW, how works 3D:

CQuB4gz.jpg

Is that official... only it looks too good to be fan made... =p