Awoo.

What if Tiara B was in the games today

Masterofnone169

So I was doing some browsing on the concept art SSMB forums (what can I say, I like art) and I came across a character that was apparently scrapped during the development of Sonic X-treme.  It just got to making me think.  What if Tiara B was in the modern games?  How would she be in today's standards?  I don't know much about the character so I was probably to wrong person to start this post but it is worth a shot.  Here are some images I saw of her.

Tiara_boobowski.jpg

Sxc_tiara0.jpg

Sxc_tiara1.gif

485px-Sxc_tiara_pineapple.jpg

Sxc_tiara3.gif

"Life is a Pineapple patch"

The FUCK does that even mean?

Either way, I hope if she was still around she would get a redesign or something, but cause honestly her current design is pretty bad imo. Chick looks like a brown Sonic with some brown hair stapled on top (though she doesn't look as bad fromt the front view).

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 7

Probably would be just like Sally in the Archie comics. Not like we need more characters, anyway.

Honestly, after SoJ took control, I doubt things would have gone that differently. She might have made Blaze redundant as an archetype, but at the same time I could see her being dropped for Adventure as well. 

I hope she would have bigger breasts.

Seriously though it's hard to say. We don't know anything about her personality.

Just checked her full name on Sonic News Network.... it's Tiara BOOBowkski. Oh my god XD

Edited by Lamor

Eh, I'm fairly sure she'd amount to little more than Amy #2. I'm pretty sure that info released about her and her role in X-treme put her in the position of love interest for Sonic.

I can't say I ever really like Tiara. Her design is VERY "Meh", her gameplay style in X-treme just epitomized how unrefined ideas were thrown around like confetti during development and from the description of her character, she wasn't all that intriguing to me really.

Was there anything her character had going for her other than "here's this chick that the supercool rad dude Sonic is inexplicably in love with, except she's 2 COOL 4 HIM"?

silly sean you're confusing her with sally

...oh wait

• Thumbs Up 9

Wasn't she also a Princess?

I hate to just throw this term around but she sounds like a total sue.

• Thumbs Up 2

Was there anything her character had going for her other than "here's this chick that the supercool rad dude Sonic is inexplicably in love with, except she's 2 COOL 4 HIM"?

Of course there was. She was a princess and therefore going against type. It's not like almost every girl Sonic is commonly paired with has been a princess at one point or another (even Amy's a princess in the Archie comic). 

This looks like one of those characters that would have caused controversy. 

Like Tawna from the Crash Bandicoot series. Or Rouge. Specifically, her appearance in Riders or her introduction in SA2.

To be perfectly honest. Her design isn't all that great. It's unlikely that she would have made an appearance outside of X-Treme.

Wasn't she also a Princess?

I hate to just throw this term around but she sounds like a total sue.

Considering we have no idea what she does in-story wise I think it's a bit of a stretch to call her a sure.

And I thought she was the daighter of a scientsit or something.

Of course there was. She was a princess and therefore going against type. It's not like almost every girl Sonic is commonly paired with has been a princess at one point or another (even Amy's a princess in the Archie comic). 

She is?!

She is?!

Her cousin is a king (and not even by brith), so...I don't know how that makes her a princess.

@Verte

Well shit.

Edited by Soniman

She is?!

Yeah. Her cousin Rob is king of Mercia and Amy herself originated from a family of high class. Her parents renounced their wealth to help the needy and were later roboticised. Interestingly in one of the more recent SU stories that has the Chaotix go to Mercia, a portrait of a very Amy-like person is shown garbed in royal attire.

Somethings telling me I should have done some research before hand.  Wow your right.  We have nothing about her beside how she would have played in the game.  Not saying that the love interest idea isn't bad, but I get annoyed by Amy enough as it is.  As for Being a Sally rip off.  Well, Not wanting to rip off of RogerFromImp for this but it would make her over powering in the series and would be forced to be dumbed down so much that there wouldn't be a point.  It's hard to say.  Maybe a sort of cocky female character in the sonic universe might be a good thing.

She would have almost certainly been scrapped.

Even if Sonic Extreme had come out, so what? She was never going to replace Amy since Amy was very much locked into the Sonic culture by that point and was already the 'girl hedgehog'

This character just looks far too much like Sonic without actually being a hedgehog. So whats her unique thing?

485px-Sxc_tiara_pineapple.jpg

Yes. The pineapple patch... where the Pineapples grow to over 6ft tall have razor sharp spikes which could most likely saw a human in half but on the plus side you will never go hungry again.

If it wasn't for the pineapples... .. .... .. .. The ghosts would have changed us all.

Maybe a sort of cocky female character in the sonic universe might be a good thing

We already have several annoying characters that nobody likes, we don't need another.

Hogfather, as you can see by that picture, those "pineapples" are actually completely smooth, and thus are most likely just watermelons standing on their sides, painted like pineapples, and then had grass glued to their tops, simply to make up a weird phrase that makes no sense.

Yeesh, and I thought you were one of the smart ones. -disappointed glare-

• Thumbs Up 1

Hogfather, as you can see by that picture, those "pineapples" are actually completely smooth, and thus are most likely just watermelons standing on their sides, painted like pineapples, and then had grass glued to their tops, simply to make up a weird phrase that makes no sense.

Yeesh, and I thought you were one of the smart ones. -disappointed glare-

Well how are they watermelons when the ones in the background are slowly phasing through time?

Everybody knows pineapples are the only fruit that can do that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well how are they watermelons when the ones in the background are slowly phasing through time?

Everybody knows pineapples are the only fruit that can do that.

I'd agree with you IF these "pineapples" weren't growing straight out of the ground with no plant attached!

According to "Dr. Eggman's Guide to Fruit", the only fruit that can "grow" straight out of the ground (the actual process is that molemen are pushing the watermelons up, due to the abundance of watermelons in underground cities, and the moleman's deathly watermelon allergy) is the mighty watermelon.

Your move.

Edited by THE BABY
  • Thumbs Up 3

Now,now THE BABY, let's not make this an internet fight.  Not saying that his post... well "extreme"(pun unintended), but it is his opinion non the less.

Taking a stab at the pineapple quote, I'd probably just think that its a simple personal association allegory.

The pineapples represent the rough exteriors of the people around you. Often hard to the touch and abrasive (a little more apt considering Knux and Sonic are two of the other playable characters, and both can re-buff people with their egos and/or spines). Further dissection of the pineapple reveals something sweet. Be it a commitment to duty or a general sense of heroism.

It could just be a line to live by.... and I could just be putting waaaay too much thought into this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Taking a stab at the pineapple quote, I'd probably just think that its a simple personal association allegory.

The pineapples represent the rough exteriors of the people around you. Often hard to the touch and abrasive (a little more apt considering Knux and Sonic are two of the other playable characters, and both can re-buff people with their egos and/or spines). Further dissection of the pineapple reveals something sweet. Be it a commitment to duty or a general sense of heroism.

It could just be a line to live by.... and I could just be putting waaaay too much thought into this.

But it's not like a PINEAPPLE

It's like a PINEAPPLE FIELD PATCH.  So are Sonic and Knuckles like several pineapples each?

Now,now THE BABY, let's not make this an internet fight.  Not saying that his post... well "extreme"(pun unintended), but it is his opinion non the less.

That's not an internet fight, that's a very long running gag. 

Also it seems we vetoed talking about Tiara in favour of pineapples. 

But it's not like a PINEAPPLE

It's like a PINEAPPLE FIELD PATCH.  So are Sonic and Knuckles like several pineapples each?

Yeah. She's a single individual standing in the middle of several pineapples. The prickly looking bloke on her left is Sonic. That tough looking one over there represents Knuckles.

Whoever she meets over the course of her adventure, she can apply this little phrase. This stranger may be rough on the outside, but there could be something redeeming on the inside that I can't see. The world is her pineapple patch.

... I think it holds up until she runs into Eggy. lol

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 1