Awoo.

What if Tiara B was in the games today

Masterofnone169

Since her previous name was easily the tittiest name you could ever give someone, you have to be a complete boob to not think Pineapples the Minx is a better name than Tiara. And if you don't then, well, it was the breast I could think up.

IMO its a very well-rounded name, and it definitely fits the characters' personality assets and attributes... but I mean if you can conjure up a better name, then go ahead! Bounce off my ideas.

I swear to God I'll never make another post like this ever again I am so sorry

I think the word you're looking for is "manx". A minx is another word for a seductress.

By the way, I'll have a hard time removing your post from my mammary...

I think the word you're looking for is "manx". A minx is another word for a seductress.

Going by what we know of her, she could have been a manx and a minx.

I don't know why, but I feel like that Tiara should have been a younger character. 

Her outfit just....doesn't fit at all. But her long somewhat bouncy hair seems like it fits more of a younger, maybe even mary-sue-ish type character. Like how Cream is. 

Don't forget that it was just prototype and you may never know if they might have changed her look in the finish product. 
Look at the stages Sonic went through before he became what he is today. Didn't they want him to be a rabbit? 

Also, it makes me think if Tiara was there, if Amy would have been pushed away then? Even if Amy came way before Tiara did, they could have probably thought there was no point to her if Tiara would have been a more used character. But I guess I'm overthinking it. 

Nevertheless, she'll always be known as one of those characters that just...didn't make the cut.

To be fair, even though Chris liked the skirt version the most, the trousered version was the most final design, and that looks a bit more mature (especially in the...top. Seriously, that should have covered more).