Awoo.

Amy's Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro And the Breakdown from Mars!

Badnik Mechanic

Yeah I have to admit this episode was really repetitive. Hopefully they wont have to keep re-visiting it and just get back to the regular Kitchen Nightmares. I just don't think they would be able to top that level of craziness.

https://www.google.com/maps/preview?layer=c&z=17&sll=33.584337999999995,-111.922533&cid=4554752100315028323&panoid=FMvtqkVwexTuKAqZXIQdVw&cbp=13,357.0233924879167,,0,0&q=amy%27s+baking+company+google+tour&ei=iJLlUf6NKeKbjAKgoYHIDw&ved=0CI8BEKAfMAs

Here you go, a Google Street View Tour of the place.

Yeah I have to admit this episode was really repetitive. Hopefully they wont have to keep re-visiting it and just get back to the regular Kitchen Nightmares. I just don't think they would be able to top that level of craziness.

Well if Amy calls Gordon back to help, we will see another episode of ABC. Mark my words.

The US version of Kitchen Nightmares is blocked in the US. I find that hilarious.

That's how country-specific blocks always work.  It's always going to be blocked in the country that it originates from because that's where the copyright holders are based.

I can watch American Whose Line clips on Youtube no problem but Channel 4 block every single one of the UK edition (which is no problem because I prefer the US version lol).

Anyway, glad I didn't waste an hour watching this then.  I think I only would have bothered if they finally got better at the end.

The three episodes since that little thing are all normal kitchen nightmare stuff, so the show is back to normal and similar to how it always was. I'm sure they just needed to get that Amy's Bakery stuff out of the way, because people are all going to be super curious about it after how much of a big deal it made everywhere.