Awoo.

Nintendo Direct Friday 17th May 3PM (GMT) "We Don't Need No E3 Let the Mother F*ckin' Goombas burn!"

Badnik Mechanic

Wait, so SEGA and Nintendo are effectively having a stable partnership?

I guess this is the end for the Valkyria Chronicles series then.

Oh, don't worry. SEGA would have to be real stupid to put all of their games on the floundering WiiU

wait

fuck

It's just a partnership that involves a couple Nintendo-Sonic games like they had on Wii and a pity port of a port.

the Valkyria Chronicles series is already dead

I imagine that they'll bring more out if the first two do okay.

So basically it's going to be just 1 and 2, hoh-hoh-hoh

Still, it's good that they're coming out for the Wii U, maybe I'll buy them if they look good enough.

> implying western release

Edited by Dobkeratops

> implying western release

Considering the nature of the game, if the game is being published by Nintendo instead of Sega much like Sonic and Bayonetta 2, I could imagine a western release since they said they're going to unify their business and focus on getting their games out all around the world. That said, since this was announced on the Japanese Direct, I quite have my doubts.

• Thumbs Up 1

So is Nintendo basically going to have revealed all of their E3 stuff before E3? Or will there be even more at E3?

They're probably going to do a Nintendo Direct just before E3 like they would a press conference.

They're probably going to do a Nintendo Direct just before E3 like they would a press conference.

Plus there should be WiiU demos on the showfloor and press hands-on event. Just no conference.

Writing this, I realized the very last act they did on their very last conference, was Reggie's "one more thing": Nentendurlannd

Glorious.

^negativity man? D=

y3tbtA9.png

I'm still salty they moved Valkyria to PSP and left it to rot in Japan.

SEGA pls

• Thumbs Up 1