14. "Snow Angels"   4:38
  15. "In the Basement"   3:30
  16. "U 'n' Me"   4:51
  17. "Space Wax America"   3:48
  18. "EVERYTHING EXPLODES"   2:43
  19. "Interlude (STILL SPLODIN' THO)"   1:06
  20. "Pastel Flags"   3:21
  21. "Bosozoku GF"   4:48 22. "(T-T)b"   3:35

Remember Anamanaguchi? The awesome chiptune band that did the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack, among other things?

Well, they've just released their 2nd Studio Album - Endless Fantasy. From what I've heard of it, it's pretty good!

They're also running a Kickstarter with some pretty neat rewards to make Endless Fantasy "more than just an album."

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 3

Had the album for the best part of a week due to being an Kickstarter supporter, and it is literally fucking amazing, so amazing so I actually got my partner obsessed with them and she dislikes music like this.

It's just such a feel good album and honestly it leaves me speechless every time, can't wait to get the physical CD!

Same as Soniko. I was up at 5am for the release and party stream actually. xD Absolutely amazing album. Better than Daft Punks newest album by far.

Can't wait to see who's the guest artist for the T-shirt! *fingerscrossed it's Bryan Lee O'Malley*

Edited by Rabid-Noodles

Same as Soniko. I was up at 5am for the release and party stream actually. xD Absolutely amazing album. Better than Daft Punks newest album by far.

Can't wait to see who's the guest artist for the T-shirt! *fingerscrossed it's Bryan Lee O'Malley*

Hoping it's Paul Robinson actually, his pixel work trumps O'Malley's style, he's also just as crazy as the band when it comes to batshit insane designs to fit with the Band's overall image.

Guess who's in town next Wednesday~? :v

ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

• Thumbs Up 1

That's more a matter of opinion really.

Although, Paul is another who I'm hoping for, I just forgot to mention him. :P He does suit the bands style way more, but I still like the possibility of Bryan doing something. It wouldn't be the first or second time he's designed a shirt or hoodie for a kickstarter project.

Listened to Prom Night on Tumblr, really liked it and want to hear more. Loved their work on the Scott Pilgrim: The Game soundtrack so I'm definitely interested in this. 

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

Hoping it's Paul Robinson actually, his pixel work trumps O'Malley's style, he's also just as crazy as the band when it comes to batshit insane designs to fit with the Band's overall image.

Dem huge... wieners.

Also hoping for Paul, his a great artist, and his style definitely fits Anamana. I got a lot of respect for pixel artists recently, as I did a pixel art illustration myself, and heck, it ain't easy.

Now listening to some musics, it's already awesome.

Its a fantastic album. I think it released at a bit of a terrible time though because of that duo that people are freaking out over that put out an album that is less than stellar.

I think the only two tracks out of this album I didn't like were Prom Night and Japan Air due to the cheesy pop vocals, which aren't really my thing. But I absolutely love what they did with this thing - it feels fresh and happy all the way through. The fact that I enjoy 20 out of the 22 tracks is a great sign too. Been including this album in my drawing playlist alongside Danger, 80kidz, and Kavinsky. Makes for a good blend of good shit to draw to haha.

Its a fantastic album. I think it released at a bit of a terrible time though because of that duo that people are freaking out over that put out an album that is less than stellar.

I think the only two tracks out of this album I didn't like were Prom Night and Japan Air due to the cheesy pop vocals, which aren't really my thing. But I absolutely love what they did with this thing - it feels fresh and happy all the way through. The fact that I enjoy 20 out of the 22 tracks is a great sign too. Been including this album in my drawing playlist alongside Danger, 80kidz, and Kavinsky. Makes for a good blend of good shit to draw to haha.

I like Prom Night and Japan Air because of the cheesy lyrics and because it's a nice change of pace from the instrumentals.......should I feel bad?

I like Prom Night and Japan Air because of the cheesy lyrics and because it's a nice change of pace from the instrumentals.......should I feel bad?

No? It's Charlie's preference on music only, I love the whole album but he's stated before that cheesy pop isn't his thing so it's obvious he wouldn't like it.

Anamanaguchi are kinda known for thinking outside the box with their tunes and definitely seem to hit the new and fresh mark with every release, that's what I love about them.

• Thumbs Up 1

No? It's Charlie's preference on music only, I love the whole album but he's stated before that cheesy pop isn't his thing so it's obvious he wouldn't like it.

I suppose.

​Weird, normally I don't like cheesy pop lyrics either but for some reason I like it when there's chiptune awesome playing in the background......IDK. 

Cheesy pop is kinda a giving for me when I like stuff like Jrock, things like Luna Sea and One Ok Rock, but I also like Jpop, it's a guilty pleasure that I'm far from ashamed about.

I am wondering where you are getting the idea that you should feel awful because I don't like 2 songs for certain elements. I didn't say anywhere in that post at all that the cheesy pop vocals were a reason that people should go feel ashamed and brutal - I just said I didn't like them.

For the record I am not a big fan of a lot of poppier stuff, there are some small exceptions here and there. So...yeah. I have no clue where that 'should I feel bad' business is coming from. My opinion shouldn't ultimately matter on your preferences/liking of the songs dude.