Awoo.

New here...need just a small hand identifying something Sonic.

satiricalsniper

Need some help identifying some Sonic pins I came across...looking for a possible

value as well if someone knows about these...I looked at the usual spots but couldn't find

anything. I think of the pins is from Sega World Sydney. Just looking for a fair value to trade

them at. Thanks so much for any help you can be. Sorry for the bad pic.post-5881-0-77082300-1368773904_thumb.jp

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diz

• SonikkuForever

• satiricalsniper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Also, we have an introduction topic so feel free to pop in to say a few words about yourself and say hello to members, old and new!

I believe this topic is more suitable for the SSMB Market Place section, though a member needs to have been registered for at least a week with a minimum of 15 accumulated posts, so I cannot move it over there just yet. However, since you are only asking for some information and guidance, I will move this topic into Sonic Discussion for you so that members can see it more easily and reply with answers. The topic will be locked once you know the value or moved to the appropriate section after you meet the Market Place requirements.

As a final couple of words in this post, do remember to have a peek at the SSMB rules that we enforce around here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any staff. Enjoy the boards!

• 4 weeks later...

As a huge Sega World Sydney research nerd, I can confirm that both of those pins are indeed from Sega World Sydney. The logo pin is fairly common, and is often seen on eBay selling for roughly $50-$60 USD. The Sonic one is much rarer, and although I haven't ever seen one for sale before, my best guess is that it could go for $90 or more. If you're interested in selling them, eBay's probably your best bet, or you could post a sale listing in the Auctions and Items subforum once you get enough posts. I'm sure that there are plenty of members (including me) who would be more than interested in buying it.