Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Cussing is pretty common here bro, there's no rules that are downright against it.

There is no rule against obscenity here, obviously; but there is also no reason for a bunch of posts in a row where the only thing that is being done is swearing at each other. Come on guys, don't be like Shadow.

• Thumbs Up 4

This looks cool, I hope we get some sexy female guardians!

Err wait.

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 2

bah...I don't really like those freaks -.-

anyway the only female seems the first one starting from the left

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

I really got Rayman Origins vibes from this, than and Unleashed. And Skylanders (shudder).

But excited nonetheless! 

The one second from the left looks like a skinny Discord. Or is that just me? XP

Anywho, having to wait till the 29th (AAAAAUUUGH.gif) till we find out what these guys look like is frustrating. Well, I've been patient for so long I'm sure I can handle it! 8D I have to agree though that they don't look very Sonic-y in their design, more like Rayman Origins.

• Thumbs Up 2

If these guys remind me of anything, it's Unleashed and NotW:

142d6h5.jpgund6x.jpg

I don't like how they they look at the moment, cause they're incredibly alien to the series. But, I'm intrigued. And everything about NotW and the Gaia enemies in Unleashed worked an absolute treat. So I'll be cautiously optimistic...

• Thumbs Up 4

Only one that's confusing me like hell is the one that looks like a beheaded staff thing, third from the left. I'm trying to visualize what body can be there and it's breaking my mind.

Anyway what confirmation is there that the sillhouettes will be unshaded come 29, rather than just more teasers?

Hype get!!! I am excited but at the same time kinda worried... these dont look like sonic characters, their anatomy isnt reminiscent to that of the usual Sonic - like bodies. But then again Wisps dont either, but their eyes made em instantly look like Sonic characters, so it could be the same... the center one reminds me of the Frenzy wisp XD or the titans from Unleashed. interesting though overall. Cant wait!

^huh??

Anyway this is looks cool, I hope we get some sexy female guardians!

Err wait.

Oh don't worry, Rule 34 is probably being made of this already.

• Thumbs Up 1

The female looking one likes like Shade a little bit.

I actually kinda like them, they're unSonic like yes, but I tend to prefer it that way. I don't think they look too out of place.

Only one that's confusing me like hell is the one that looks like a beheaded staff thing, third from the left. I'm trying to visualize what body can be there and it's breaking my mind.

The one third from the left looks like a small round little green/blue dude standing on top of a staff, if you ask me. You can sorta make out his arms and feet.

Calling it now; the guy second to last from the right will be the typical "Big, dumb, strong" character.

• Thumbs Up 4

These don't look like Sonic characters at all! There are no spiky hair things sticking out of the back of their heads! (that is good)

Also, I look at the second one from the left and see this

Mushu.gif

And I look next to it and see Pikachu with drastically shortened ears standing on top of a something.

Edited by Donkey H Kong
  • Thumbs Up 9

Well the designs sure look interesting and this gives many possibilities as to how they will interact with Sonic. 

Most likely they will be one time only and i hope they are Foes to be honest. Or they are foes up to one point and then go and become allies for whatever reason

The one third from the left looks like a small round little green/blue dude standing on top of a staff, if you ask me. You can sorta make out his arms and feet.

Oh. OH! Oh okay, yeah, that makes sense. Looks good to me.

Well the designs sure look interesting and this gives many possibilities as to how they will interact with Sonic. 

Most likely they will be one time only and i hope they are Foes to be honest. Or they are foes up to one point and then go and become allies for whatever reason

I can imagine these guys either being "possessed" guardians that you have to fight to turn them good again, or you have beat the stage boss or whatever to "free" them or something.

Either way, im curious to see how Eggman ties into all of this.

I want them to be straight up villains, or Anti-villains at least, I don't want them to be mind controlled or manipulated because I want some legit Antagonists for a change and not patsies for Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 6

From left to right:

1. Feminine, big hairdo, think Meloetta.  Green-tinted, appears to have a single horn atop its head.  Curved tail.

2. Looks like it has green legs and green wrist clamps, but the rest is purple.  Lanky and springy.  Those horns are hard to parse... wait, no they aren't, he just has a sprig of hair in-between them.

3. Tiny square-ish fuzzball standing on top of a hefty club.  Oddly, the tail looks like it's coming from the club.  Yellow-ish horn points.

4. Huge red guy, obviously the most iconic of the guardians and the one we'll be seeing the most of.  Probably the leader?  Predominantly red but with turquoise armour and hair.

5. Huge bulky yellow guy, three pink horns, appears to have aquamarine feet with two yellow talons on each.

6. Very old, bent over on a cane.  Dark blue.  Some odd featuers I can't parse; I think it only has one horn, but there's a lot of weirdness going on around its hands and nose.  Not likely to be a particularly menacing guardian unless he has magic, in which case he'll be the most powerful.

Frankly, they don't look very Sonic to me, but they are just silhouettes so far.  Looking forward to the 29th.

I can imagine these guys either being "possessed" guardians that you have to fight to turn them good again, or you have beat the stage boss or whatever to "free" them or something.

Hopefully he will tie into this. Also what you said, either they being manipulated...or possesed from something.

Just had a 3&K vibe all of a sudden.

Eggman goes to this Lost World, tricks guardians to think that Sonic is the enemy, fights ensue, the guardians realise Eggman's true plan etc.

Calling it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm kinda disappointed with the high chance of only six zones if I'm honest. Ah well, can't win 'em all I suppose. The guardians do look incredibly interesting though.

Edited by Super Spindash
  • Thumbs Up 1