Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Wait, I just had a thought you guys, they said old friends will be appearing, but they havent shown them yet(not that we have had much to see) what if they MIGHT be playable, or actualy play a tangible part of the plot

Speaking of playing as Sonic, while the iconic hedgehog is the only character players will directly control, friends such as Tails, Knuckles and Amy will make appearances in the story.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/28/sonic-lost-world-taking-a-page-from-mario-galaxy

Your best hope is for multiplayer, the Tornado and Generations-esque missions.

You kids can't take a joke ;_;

No shotguns

Sorry! Didn't mean to sound harsh! It's all in good spirits, so please don't feel like we're attacking you. It's just the way we roll. Seriously, we're all friends here smile.png Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

I understand that. And respect that. Thanks. ^^

Lets just respect each and other. Just because I'm popped and new, dosen't mean I'm a troll.

Edited by DiscoDiva

Of course you're not.

There's a lot more of them on Youtube and Facebook than any forums.

I saw that this morning and instantly saw it as the joke it was. However, in a rush, no time for a like. Now is that time, I think.

I understand that. And respect that. Thanks. ^^

But really, the way it rolls is.. kinda off. How did that picture even make me a ridiculous troll?

We don't. I'm fairly DaHog's post was sarcastic.

Back to the actual subject, I like this quote from the games description:

Play together. Have a friend pilot radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic by destroying enemies & obstacles.

Sonic and Eggman are on the same team this time around. It'd be really cool of those gadgets are supposed to be piloted by him, ala the second player is technically playing as Eggman. Or Tails, but Eggman would be more interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope it's more Eggman than Tails as well. It would be cool if he explained Sonic's new moves and changes to Wisp powers etc rather than Tails.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, that'd be great. But that wont stop Eggman from running trash about Sonic during gameplay and finally ending to betray Sonic around the end of the game. That will happen if that outta happen.

You're very late to the party............

I am? Then why is some people still hoping for playable characters?

It could end up like a Secret Rings dealie where other characters are playable in multiplayer or something.

Because even though the game won't have them people still want them?

I actually really kind of for SA-esque Tornado segments, if not really short ones every once in a while.

I always liked how in Rush Adventure you had to use the wave runner to get from location to location at least the first time, and I honestly wish they'd do something like that in this game with the Tornado.

EDIT: On second thought, idk about those stages coming around that often, but dang I still miss them. The Tornado is awesome and needs to have playable appearances more (that aren't QTEs). :P

Edited by Azookara
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, screw Sonic's friends! Fans want a friggin' playable Tornado! Because it's amazing.

Yeah, screw Sonic's friends! Fans want a friggin' playable Tornado! Because it's amazing.

Heh, it's funny because it's true... Well, for me, it is.

Edited by Komodin
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would like to see a Tornado mini game ala Sky Chase from SA1, but I can't see it happening to be honest.

I hope it's more Eggman than Tails as well. It would be cool if he explained Sonic's new moves and changes to Wisp powers etc rather than Tails.

I think it would kind of funny as a running gag for Eggman to try and steal the wisps for hyper-go-on-energy and Sonic has to literally slap them out of his hand to keep him in check. :P

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 3

Heh, it's funny because it's true... Well, for me, it is.

While it's not really true for me, I've always loved that plane). I just didn't like it's Unleashed design.

Doesn't look like it's able to transform into X-wing battle mode though. :(

I hope I'm wrong, that was so cool in SA.

I'd love it if it were Eggman and Tails fighting over the intercom or whatever to give sonic instructions/tutorial whatever :P

• Thumbs Up 2

There needs to be a "landing gear" joke.

Surprised how it hasn't become a kinda running thing every time Sonic hops on the Tornado since SA1. "Yeah Tails, you sure you got the landing gear in this time?"

And yeah, I agree with Jolt on this. It'd bring a humorous factor to regular hints.

Tails: "Now Sonic, hold down the left trigger in order to run faster..."

Robotnik: "Yes, because the 'fastest thing alive' needs to be taught how to run fast"

All of my yes if the writers pull this kind of thing off. But I'm gonna remain optimistic here, Generations was a real let down with it's story and I have a feeling that there might be a lot of missing potential with Lost World.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

Tails: "Now Sonic, hold down the left trigger in order to run faster..."

Robotnik: "Yes, because the 'fastest thing alive' needs to be taught how to run fast"

Would explain how Sonic never caught Eggman in the genesis games...there were no trigger buttons ;)