Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Anything is better than:

JUST WAIT A MINUTE

JUST WAIT A MINUTE

JUST WAIT A MINUTE

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 3

If it's clones. it better be competitive. even though i don't mind other characters having slightly different controls.

If it's clones. it better be competitive. even though i don't mind other characters having slightly different controls.

It's confirmed to be competitive...and there might be multiple modes as well.

There' versus and co-op. Though co-op has the second player controlling gadget to assist Sonic, it's probably like co-star mode in Galaxy.

I'd hope there's different characters in vs, If it's true that Knuckles and Amy are part of the story, that means there's at least three characters besides Sonic where they have the models in the game. Not using them would be annoying, but they did it in Colors, so I could see them going for a Game Land thing again. There's also the Deadly Six that could be used.

I'd hope there's different characters in vs, If it's true that Knuckles and Amy are part of the story, that means there's at least three characters besides Sonic where they have the models in the game. Not using them would be annoying, but they did it in Colors, so I could see them going for a Game Land thing again. There's also the Deadly Six that could be used.

Oh as if SEGA would do something that awesome. Though King Arthur was a playable character in Black Knight's multiplayer, I don't think anyone wants to suffer that again.

Game Land never quite felt like Special Stages to me. They just didn't make me feel like I truly accomplished something.

They didn't feel like Special Stages to me either. That is, they didn't make me want to strangle infants.

• Thumbs Up 2

They're totally gonna troll people and make the Deadly Six playable in vs mode, but not Tails, Knux and Amy. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

Looking forward to whatever they have to share.

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how this forum will react to this news, whether it's major or not. xD

Edited by canderson

Expecting that E3 trailer! and more info about the gameplay, locations and the deadly six names? 

OR maybe they will reveal the deadly six one at a time with trailers. Similar to what they did with the Era trailers and teh bosses trailers

I'm excited to see what they do with the multiplayer in this. If it turns out to be the same as in Colors I'll be unsurprised but disappointed. Here's hoping they do a little more with it this time around!

Oh as if SEGA would do something that awesome. Though King Arthur was a playable character in Black Knight's multiplayer, I don't think anyone wants to suffer that again.

Wait... what?

EDIT: Just looked it up. Amazed I didn't know this.

Edited by EuroMIX

Give us a vocal theme, I kind of miss that since Gens didn't have one.

• Thumbs Up 5

Badass E3 trailer, Badass E3 trailer, For the love of god give me a badass E3 trailer.

And don't forget: no marketing-only CGI! This isn't The Road. /:<

• Thumbs Up 4

You didn't know?

I edited my previous post because I looked it up. I'm still somewhat amazed that I never knew this after all the time that has passed, but then the only Sonic game I really played on multiplayer was SA2B. I kind of ignored Black Knight's multiplayer.

Edited by EuroMIX

I'm really itching to see some gameplay videos, I do wonder what else IGN have to show this week - can't wait to find out!

I'm expecting the Deadly Six to have just one trailer introducing all of them at once (with names, please!!). Since I get the impression each of them have a unique superpowers of some sort, I can see that being revealed as well.

Game Land never quite felt like Special Stages to me. They just didn't make me feel like I truly accomplished something.

It was accomplishing to get through it via the broken COOP. So many deaths!

I wonder what the real name of "Waluigi" would be, assuming he will be the first of the Deadly Six to be revealed.