Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I only use English and most of the time Japanese. Also my language isn't there lol so i don't mind but its noce for other people in Europe.

ALso very interesting about the publishing rights.

I'm loving the gameplay footage, though I'm not a fan of the mach speed zone.... though I can easily say it looks better than Sonic 06's mach speed.  I just really like the 3D levels, and want much more of the parkour and platforming... Which, by the way, doesn't look like it can only work in a galaxy style game, so I hope we see more of this in future games.

Big red kinda gives the final boss vibe, but only if he were to bulk up somehow. I don't forsee any fusing. Another possibility is that the six of them are working toward reviving/awakening their own monster of the week. Some deity of the lost world or something... And I think they'll end up regretting it later on, and offer Sonic some apologies and handshakes once this guy is dead.

It's still possible Eggman could take their thunder at the end, but I'm not getting that impression this time..

Agreed. I could see Big Red as the final boss. And if not that, the boss before the BIG FINAL BOSS. 

(actually I'm expecting a super sonic fight)

If there is a Super Sonic fight I hope it isn't shit. Not counting the Dimps versions of super fights (because SUWii and SG3DS were actually pretty good), the Super Sonic fights have been crap since anything after Adventure 2. Heroes crap, 06 crap, SU crap, SG crap. The only main Sonic game that's had a good final boss in years has been Colors and that obviously wasn't a super battle.

• Thumbs Up 2

If there is a Super Sonic fight I hope it isn't shit. Not counting the Dimps versions of super fights (because SUWii and SG3DS were actually pretty good), the Super Sonic fights have been crap since anything after Adventure 2. Heroes crap, 06 crap, SU crap, SG crap. The only main Sonic game that's had a good final boss in years has been Colors and that obviously wasn't a super battle.

Don't get me wrong, I did like SA2's fight but I honestly really liked heroes and unleashed's final fights (well except for the light gaia part for unleashed but since this is talking about super sonic fights) and colors was a bit too easy for my liking.

Nintendo UK Product Page  Now why is this worth pointing out?

How involved are Nintendo with this? I thought they were publishing it, but from this and the boxart it seems that SEGA is still being pegged as the publisher. Maybe Nintendo is just throwing money at SEGA?

It's not like Bayonetta 2. Sega basically said to Nintendo "these three games will be for your console", that's it. Sega's still got to publish and license the games (except Mario & Sonic). Look at Sonic Colors for example.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not like Bayonetta 2. Sega basically said to Nintendo "these three games will be for your console", that's it. Sega's still got to publish and license the games (except Mario & Sonic). Look at Sonic Colors for example.

I think you must have missed some of the news. SEGA's not publishing Lost World in Europe and Australia; those duties have been handed over to Nintendo. It's right there in the press release:

Sonic Lost World will be distributed by Nintendo of Europe throughout Europe and Australia when it launches later this year.

No word on M&S or whatever the third game is, so they'll likely still be published by SEGA. Lost World isn't like Bayonetta 2 or Colours.

Sadly no

Best-Buy-Nintendo-E3.jpg

That's not confirmed yet, you shouldn't be posting that as a fact. 

"Get a free Luigi Loot for coming in"???
Luigi will come round your house and steal stuff... FOR FREE!
  • Thumbs Up 4

Luigi will come round your house and steal stuff... FOR FREE!

The Year of Luigi, indeed.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Year of Luigi, indeed.

It'd be even funnier if someone cosplayed as him while humming the luigi's mansion theme as he sneaks into your bed room at night when your sleeping.

I wondered why i have been humming the Luigis Mansion theme! Nintendo must've done something to the radio waves!

I think I detect a running theme in those names.  Although the leader's the only one with a name that looks vaguely like a pun (on "havoc," I'm assuming).  And, finally, I can clearly see what's being held in the grey Deadly Six's hand.

Something about those names put me off a bit, but frankly I couldn't do a better job at them so... They're okay I guess?

One of them is named Zomom.

ZOMOM.

I don't know if that's the greatest name or worst name I've heard today.