Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

any other cides?

Maybe Charmy does something dumb and screws over Vector and Espio and they fall off the planet.

Homicide. Pesticide.

Get it...because Charmy's a.. ah nevermind.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 9

So thats... Genocide... Suicide... .. .... ... any other cides?
Omnicide?

“As long as I can still strangle a Zeti, my hands are fine.”

Yeah this sounds like something Knux would probably say, maybe the deadly six injures him or maybe they kidnap him? And after you save him he says said line, man the story just got a lot more interesting lolz

Edited by AceZX

So thats... Genocide... Suicide... .. .... ... any other cides?

The homicide, of course. Or Mobicide as it might be.

Anyone else betting "death's cold embrace" is just Zor being all "I'm emo pity me DON'T GIVE ME YOUR PITY" melodramatic?

It could be Knuckles channeling Gawain.

I always presumed the choice of characters had something to do with the real one's personality; for all we know Knuckles is a very depressed being deep inside. tongue.png

Like others said, the Deadly Six probably view Sonic and Co. as the evil ones, invading their Planet and all.

...imagine if the Deadly Six turn out to be really aggressive good guys in the same vein as Shadow.

Knuckles got off on the wrong foot with Sonic too!

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Zor as a stereotypical emo with that line I long for death's cold embrace meaning he's not afraid to die...

• Thumbs Up 1

Soooo, Sonic Lost World:

Colorful and cheery on the outside, Callous and Edgy on the inside...?

Sounds slightly like a winner to me.

Edited by Ben Tennyson

I just had a thought: What if the "as long as I can strangle a zeti" line is said by Tails? 

I just had a thought: What if the "as long as I can strangle a zeti" line is said by Tails? 

That doesn't make much sense at all. It completely goes against his established character.

Tails a badass I wish he would say that but tails has never been that aggressive he's always been polite but knuckles will say that since he's hot headed and angry sometimes or eggman since being betrayed by the zeti, he wants to strangle them due to eggman's pissed off nature..

One of Tails' tinker toys gets insulted/destroyed by a Zeti, which results in Tails going psycho and later enjoying every minute of the eventual ass whooping that Sonic gives to the Deadly Six.

.....I'd like to see that.

Edited by Auto

I'm perfectly fine with Sonic turning into a mild Happy Tree Friends/Regular Show in terms of tone, I might spark some life again on the narrative aspect.

Wacky antics with a darker undertone could do a lot of good things in the Sonic Series. (You know since its always been like that in some way.)

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 2

- *sees game* man it's so colorful it's going to be too childish

- *sees dialogue* man it's so edgy it's going to be too dark/overthetop

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyy goooooooooooooosssshhh guyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss

Calm yourselves! We have no context for these lines yet, so I think it's best if we wait it out before we make any judgements on the nature of the story, alright? It's a post-2006 Sonic game. I think we're okay here.

My sides.

This. SOOOO this..

Come on now guys and gals. We can assume that the majority of us are 15+ in ages. and a good portion of  us are in our early to late 20s. So why are you guys complaining about the dialogue. Get over it. The only way that you can really express concern is if you have children and you want to expose them to this game. Lets move on shall we.

Edited by Joey Wheeler
  • Thumbs Up 9

This. SOOOO this..

Come on now guys and gals. We can assume that the majority of us are 15+ in ages. and a good portion of  us are in our early to late 20s. So why are you guys complaining about the dialogue. Get over it. The only way that you can really express concern is if you have children and you want to expose them to this game. Lets move on shall we.

Well said my homie. Honestly these lines are chill compared to some of the stuff in that children's card game cartoon, with crazy egyptian pharaohs and the like.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well said my homie. Honestly these lines are chill compared to some of the stuff in that children's card game cartoon, with crazy egyptian pharaohs and the like.

They haven't been to the shadow realm like you and I have Yugi.  

• Thumbs Up 5

I'll bet all the money there is that the "black hearts" line is Zeena. This is a series where even freakin' Marine keeps her weight a secret; there's no way the line about getting fat isn't going to come from the girl.

• Thumbs Up 4

I just hope that certain lines like "I long for death's cold embrace" and "I'll get fat from eating your black hearts" are used in a comedic context because those 2 specific lines seem a bit too dark to use seriously without turning it into something Shadow The Hedgehog-like. Everything else I'd be fine with being used in a serious context. 

tumblr_mqqbz8LXKR1ryjfrjo1_400.png

Relevant.

3rd Nintendo exclusive: Sonic the Emohog.

Anti mod on topic module activate!

We still need to see how the lines will play out, I doubt it will be like Shadow's game.

.....damn...those quotes are kinda dark, especially from a game with such a bright and colorful atmosphere. ....I'm either going to love this, or cringe.....maybe both.

The dialogue is strangely madworld like.......I.....kinda like it.

"We want more story! .....NOT THAT KIND!"

A few dark lines does not equate more story. 

• Thumbs Up 5