Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Eagles don't have missiles.

The whole concept of Powerup Aliens clipping through and into the user's body is already a weird enough concept, why not Badass Missile Eagles?

Yes but how could Sonic possibly justify using the symbol of his greatest foe?

Egging the Eggman by Eggbombing his face when Eggman eventually betrays Sonic?

Not that you can't, but rather that it's a bit rash to get torn up about something that is hardly set in stone. It would be akin to me complaining about the open world aspects in the next Zelda game. I know next to nothing other than that they exist, so it seems fruitless to go on embittering myself over the minutiae of something that may exist entirely within my imagination. Again, that's not to say that no one can feel anything negative towards this game or any other. However, we are arguing over something almost entirely hypothetical. The long and short of it is that we need a bit more evidence of what the future holds, comrade, before we set forth guns blazing. We may very well be getting worked up over nothing whatsoever.

I wouldn't blame you for getting embittered over the open-world aspects of the next Zelda if you didn't like open-world games. The idea that you would have to wait to see to what extent an aspect of a game you weren't fond of was relevant to the experience before you could be justified in being embittered is ridiculous. Claiming complete and utter series ruination would be an overreaction, but I personally never leveled such a thing at Wisps anyway, and have reiterated numerous times that they have potential to be better than what they are.

True that this news is still a hypothetical, but we argue over hypothetical scenarios all the time anyway. I don't see why this one is particularly different that it deserves a lack of passionate responses from people dissatisfied with it, especially since we all know what would've happened if you replaced "Wisps" with a less popular idea.

• Thumbs Up 2

While we're at it, why don't we make the eagle shoot chainsaws? 

Eagle Wisp shoots missiles and chainsaws in Sonic Lost World 2.

11/10 best game of all years

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 3

How can it be Sonic Lost World 2?

It'll be called "Sonic Found World again!"

• Thumbs Up 1

How can it be Sonic Lost World 2?

It'll be called "Sonic Found World again!"

Sonic finds another alien planet.

Then it's called Lost World 2. 

Sonic Lost World 2: Electric Wispaloo, which will include a new character, Blonic, and featuring a whole new villain, Dr. Bleggman, and his team of evil Bletti: Blavok, Blor, Bleena, Blazz, Blomon and Blik, where Sonic will have to team up with every character ever and kiss all of them in the final story... Omochao will be the final boss, btw.

Edited by Ratcicle King

Eagles don't have missiles.

They also not aliens who grant people superpowers either, so your point is? XP

Yes but how could Sonic possibly justify using the symbol of his greatest foe?

With a very special tool called "irony". Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

One of the things I really liked in the trailer was how, in the 2D Desert level where he is being chased, we actually see Sonic use his spin-dash up curved walls with seemingly no assistance from a booster. Twice. Bought a smile to my face and actually took me back to chase sequences such as the one in Hydrocity.

Now granted, there was a silly in between those two moments, but still!

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope the story is good first and foremost. God I hope they nail the gravity and physics down in this game. It could be amazing if they do it right...

Where is this other trailer I am hearing about?

I hope the story is good first and foremost. God I hope they nail the gravity and physics down in this game. It could be amazing if they do it right...

Where is this other trailer I am hearing about?

Look up 3/4 posts :P

To be honest, my favorite part of the trailer was showing the desert level as if Sonic is not in a floating world. I mean, if you want to be technical, Lost Hex is not even a world; more like a spherical floating island of sorts.

Oh. My. God.

Sonic Lost World is really SONIC & KNUCKLES 2 IN DISGUISE. Now I know what Iizuka meant when he said bringing "Classic" back.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, not for reupload...I guess that means people can't post the video on Youtube?

Edited by Flamerstreak

So, not for reupload...I guess that means I can't post the video on Youtube?

Look at this kid, worried about what may happen if he uploads a video Sega doesn't want him to upload! I laugh in the face of danger!

*Would actually be too scared to upload it*

Look at this kid, worried about what may happen if he uploads a video Sega doesn't want him to upload! I laugh in the face of danger!

*Would actually be too scared to upload it*

So you're saying it is not bad to upload such a video?

So you're saying it is not bad to upload such a video?

I was half joking. You can upload it if you want, probably the worst thing that could happen is Sega taking down the video, but I myself wouldn't risk it. Especially since someone on another Sonic fan forum has already done so, wink wink nudge nudge.

I was half joking. You can upload it if you want, probably the worst thing that could happen is Sega taking down the video, but I myself wouldn't risk it. Especially since someone on another Sonic fan forum has already done so, wink wink nudge nudge.

I see. Well, I uploaded the video earlier, but I took it down because of the "reupload" thing, and I am not sure if I'm going to upload it again.

Stream people say if you upload it to youtube you'll get a strike and banned from the forums if they find out you're here as a member, at least that's what they said in the feed before showing it.

Stream people say if you upload it to youtube you'll get a strike and banned from the forums if they find out you're here as a member, at least that's what they said in the feed before showing it.

Well thanks for the notification, lady! I guess I won't reupload the vid after all.

As for the video itself, I think it was great. I loved what I saw in that video.