Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

About that red ring.

There's two paths. I'm guessing you're supposed to scale up the left wall and fall back down. This will allow you to go on the right path.

That seems logical. It would also be the more dangerous path because of the worm chasing you down. 

Or up. Whichever. 

Edited by edvedd

I'll be picking up a WiiU the weekend Lost World ships for it. (Hoping for dat price cut baby). Nothing else on the system even remotely interests me outside of Bayonetta 2, but I've got the expendable income and the faith in nintendo that they will make a few more zelda's and whatnot to occupy my time down the road.

About that red ring.   There's two paths. I'm guessing you're supposed to scale up the left wall and fall back down. This will allow you to go on the right path.
I don't think so, the monster is already on Sonic's ass at that point. I suppose if you were fast enough throughout the stage it's possible. Would be cool if you could use the vines though.

I don't think so, the monster is already on Sonic's ass at that point. I suppose if you were fast enough throughout the stage it's possible. Would be cool if you could use the vines though.

Now that I think about it, it could be the vines. The spider bot could latch on, so hey, why not Sonic. 

One thing I appreciate about this recent trailer is that it showed off what looked to be actual gameplay, as in, they didn't fudge with camera angles too much. It felt like something I could actually control and play.

Me personally.  Unless I see a Wii U for under £200 I won't be buying one.

I wish it slashed $50 down at my place, but eh i still got plenty of games to choose from on it so i might manage (hopefully....).

Oh crap. I just had a Dream where i was playing SLW (Wii U version)and i managed to master the controls/parkour system in a near 1:1 fashion in Windmill Hill! biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know why, but the music in that trailer reminds me of the theme to Kids Next Door.

Am I hearing it wrong or is there a bit of Ominous Chanting in that track?

... Yup, almost definitely a boss theme. I could maybe see it as the music during that 2D chase level, tho'.

Edited by ElementofChaos

the Sonic Show have uploaded the trailer in hd and perfectly synced 

OH! The game looks fucking glorious in full 1080p! I bet it looks just as if not even more glorious in 60 fps.

• Thumbs Up 3

Fook yeah! Time to watch it 300x more :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Welp, time to make some higher quality GIFs.

Goodbye dancing turtle, hello Sonic running in hella giant desert cylinder.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, that music just screams "Phase 1" music.

"Phase 1"

What does that mean?

"Phase 1"

What does that mean?

See Unleashed and Colours final bosses.  A theme that builds up to an eventually more explosive and climactic one.

• Thumbs Up 1

That music made the trailer for me :D

I love the combination of cartoony and "epic" to this particular soundtrack. It reminds me a lot of the music from AoSTH... if it were on steroids p:

• Thumbs Up 2

I think it might be the theme for a Deadly Six battle, or just a general theme for whenever you fight them. 

• Thumbs Up 3