Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

If you right-click and hit "open in new tab" (or the equivalent) it'll load up a page with the image on it.

The purple thing, I'm pretty sure that's one of these caterkiller-esque robots.

As for the red ring...yeah it doesn't look like you'd be able to get out of there safely with the moves we know of. Climbing along those vines seems pretty likely. And thinking about it, maybe these vines too? These ones even look like they've got handles, so maybe you monkey bar across like in Flying Battery?

ahhiWhg.jpg

...though it's also possible the spikes just retract if you come up from the left side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKEsejpSRmI

^Is that the trailer everyone is talking about? If so then I impressed with the jungle stage. 

Yes. Also, I guessing the music isn't from a boss, but the level were Sonic is chased by the giant worm. It sounds very egyptian and "run for your life" like. Unless it's the music for Grimmace's boss battle.

Edited by Jango

this will probs be the game that gets me to buy a Wii U lol

(well...this and super smash bros U)

anyone else getting a wii u mainly for sonic lost world?

No. Hey don't feel bad though. Not even DK, Mario or Yoshi are making me flinch to get a Wii U.

This pushed me to getting a wii u but im getting one for this, the wonderful 101, bayonetta 2, maybe pikmin 3, and the new smash won't be out for awhile so there are some other things too.

No. Hey don't feel bad though. Not even DK, Mario or Yoshi are making me flinch to get a Wii U.

Not even Mario kart?

i understand for 3d mario because it's not the galaxy/sunshine/64 style and this one is just like 3d land even though it still looks great but imagine galaxy style in HD!

although sonic Lost world might be worth buying one too. 

I forgot Yoshi Yarn existed.

Edited by jordine

Is it funny that Yugi Muto liked Joe Wheeler's post? XD

This pushed me to getting a wii u but im getting one for this, the wonderful 101, bayonetta 2, maybe pikmin 3, and the new smash won't be out for awhile so there are some other things too.

This. X is also the icing in the cake for me.

I never felt bad about owning even GC and Wii, so Wii U + PS4 + 3DS for my Next Gen combo will go just fine.

Edited by Narukami07

this will probs be the game that gets me to buy a Wii U lol

(well...this and super smash bros U)

anyone else getting a wii u mainly for sonic lost world?

Nope. This does nothing for me. It still has a shit ton to earn my money. And as of now, the only games I want are Smash bros 4, both mario games, Mario Kart 8 and Wind Waker HD.

Not even Mario kart?

i understand for 3d mario because it's not the galaxy/sunshine/64 style and this one is just like 3d land even though it still looks great but imagine galaxy style in HD!

although sonic Lost world might be worth buying one too. 

I forgot Yoshi Yarn existed.

I have gotten to a point if I buy sequels continuously I get bored. I went from Super Mario Kart to Mario Kart 64 to Mario Kart GBA to being ultimately bored of the sequels. It wasn't until Mario Kart 7 that I got back. Now I'm satisfied with it and don't want 8. Same goes for NSMB series. I have Wii and 2. Now I want a break from that series.

Is it funny that Yugi Muto liked Joe Wheeler's post? XD

That how we Domino city boys roll!

That how we Domino city boys roll!

You got that right bro! Man I really can't wait to get my hands on this and see if what people are saying about the controls is true. For people that have played it, would you say it controls more like a polished Adventure 1, or is Sonic as fidgety as he was in 06?

That seems logical. It would also be the more dangerous path because of the worm chasing you down. 

Or up. Whichever. 

Edited by edvedd

I'll be picking up a WiiU the weekend Lost World ships for it. (Hoping for dat price cut baby). Nothing else on the system even remotely interests me outside of Bayonetta 2, but I've got the expendable income and the faith in nintendo that they will make a few more zelda's and whatnot to occupy my time down the road.

About that red ring.   There's two paths. I'm guessing you're supposed to scale up the left wall and fall back down. This will allow you to go on the right path.
I don't think so, the monster is already on Sonic's ass at that point. I suppose if you were fast enough throughout the stage it's possible. Would be cool if you could use the vines though.

I don't think so, the monster is already on Sonic's ass at that point. I suppose if you were fast enough throughout the stage it's possible. Would be cool if you could use the vines though.

Now that I think about it, it could be the vines. The spider bot could latch on, so hey, why not Sonic. 

One thing I appreciate about this recent trailer is that it showed off what looked to be actual gameplay, as in, they didn't fudge with camera angles too much. It felt like something I could actually control and play.

Me personally.  Unless I see a Wii U for under £200 I won't be buying one.

I wish it slashed $50 down at my place, but eh i still got plenty of games to choose from on it so i might manage (hopefully....).

Oh crap. I just had a Dream where i was playing SLW (Wii U version)and i managed to master the controls/parkour system in a near 1:1 fashion in Windmill Hill! biggrin.png